Meaning of my signs and compatibility help?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

phoenix21

Meaning of my signs and compatibility help?

Post by phoenix21 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:09 am

Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole thing and I only recently just started getting into astrology. I'm wondering what my sun, moon, and ascendent sign mean and which sign would they most be compatible with. So my sun is in cancer, my moon in pisces, and my ascendent is in scorpio. I noticed that I have alot of friends who are pisces and scorpios and I'm wondering would that be the same for a love compatibility. Thanx :)

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 am

Your sun sign is perhaps the most basic form of astrology since everyone probably knows their sign. It's basically how you think. As a Cancer, some would say you're sensitive and a bit emotional. This may or may not be true. I don't know much about Cancers, which is a bit odd since I'm in love with one. Anyhow, I can't tell you much about your sun sign. Plenty of other sites can, and someone on here with more experience can also.

Your moon sign is how you deal with your emotions. As a Pisces, you tend to avoid conflict. In theory, you just walk away and don't even bother with an argument.

Your ascendant is how you look and how people see you. I'm a Sagittarius rising. I don't know how on earth anyone sees me as a Sagittarius, but that's how it goes (if I remember correctly). You're a Scorpio ascendant, so there's probably a flair of mystery about you.

Now, for compatibilities. I'm not that strong in this area, so it's best I leave it to a more experienced member. Since I just did some research on the sun, moon, and ascendants I thought I could say what I learned about them. But, I've collected a lot of information today, so it's good to double check me.

astrologer50

Re: Meaning of my signs and compatibility help?

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:13 pm

phoenix21 wrote:Hey everyone! I'm new to this whole thing and I only recently just started getting into astrology. I'm wondering what my sun, moon, and ascendent sign mean and which sign would they most be compatible with. So my sun is in cancer, my moon in pisces, and my ascendent is in scorpio. I noticed that I have alot of friends who are pisces and scorpios and I'm wondering would that be the same for a love compatibility. Thanx :)
In men's chars, look at venus/moon and in womens' charts look at sun/mars. Then look at 7th house/marriage, any planets there, how they are aspected, then look at ruler of 7th where it's placed and how it's aspected.

Return to “Western Astrology”