Draconic Astrology

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

scorpio girl

Draconic Astrology

Post by scorpio girl » Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:09 pm

How many of you are familiar with Draco chart?Do you feel like your Draco chart could be even more accurate than your Natal chart?I certainly feel that way and Draconic astrology makes an enormous sense to me.Natal does too,of course,but I feel my Draconic chart more.What about you?

Ana
Attachments
astro_202gw_200_ana_1331DRACONIC.58043.11137.gif
astro_202gw_200_ana_1331DRACONIC.58043.11137.gif (106.78 KiB) Viewed 5062 times

Evard

Post by Evard » Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi .  I enjoy your thought on Draco Chart
and I'm not referring to it though , [magic]
nice colorful chart with reference to basic astrology .

I wanted to say Draconic and Drago Deind can relate to dragonic astrology
as Dragon in basic astrology is like my Chinese animal year [tiger] in that
dragon and magic referral to astrology showing basic chart of Western sign
and Zodiac {which I'm talking on heresay as I don't know drago charting}
will be sort of a Modern Magic N Virtue reference to Western Astrology as
the dragon symbol is famous to Middle Ages mythic and eastern t`ien lung
and the Irish or Scotland referral to the belief in 'hidden dragon.s' would be
ideal to consider the {not astrology chart itself , tho} Modern Dragon Chart
in a sense of alchemy bringing magic and dragonic myth being Modernist .
Realize . . . I don't know what I'm talking about in reference to Draco Chart .    I wanted to mention modern refer Draco .

Asteroid_Astrologer

Very important chart indeed.

Post by Asteroid_Astrologer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:37 am

The Draconic Chart has been researched very well by Robert Blaschke.
It can show:
1. Most important immediate past life lesson or past life contact. This is from a conjunction of Draco Planet to Natal Planet.
The Sabian SYmbol of Draconic Saturn is thus a vital clue.

2. Cumulative Past Life Journey or Soul Lessons tackled. This way, it is like the chart of the Soul. It could even be the chart of the Causal Body which Tantrik philosophers contend to hold our cumulative karmic debts, and arranges re-incarnations accordingly.

Asteroid_Astrologer

Post by Asteroid_Astrologer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 am

One may ask about those whose True Node is near or on 0.0 Aries. For them, the Draco Chart is a clone of the Natal Chart.
My feeling is that such folk are having their last incarnation on Earth in this time-line. [I believe we have multiple time-lines and a multi-dimensional existence, because of personal experiences.]

Asteroid_Astrologer

Ana's Draco Chart

Post by Asteroid_Astrologer » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:41 am

1. Moon in 6th is generally a sign of empaths/empathetic and compasisonate people. However, when the Draco Rising is Pisces, it indicates a focused empathetic nature, a Soul comfortable in being compassionate.

2. Dr Scorpio Sun indicates cumulative life experiences that now value intensity, perspicuity and emotional power, all strong Scorpio traits.

3. Sun, Ascendant and Neptune are in water signs, this shows advanced Psychic Power developed over many lifelines.

afr00dita

Post by afr00dita » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:46 pm

I have to agree with scorpio. I also feel my draconic chart..
I have venus,mercury pluto in virgo on my natal south node! That would explain my venus and my mercury.
My jupiter in aquarius (interesting in reincarnation) and many more ..
I had few interpretations of my natal by very good astro. ,but i never saw that anything happened.

Almost all my natal planets are water. And i am emotional etc. Mostly scorpio. But my draconic is all in air signs,what i am inside. Perhaps, what's my soul needs,seeks..
Queen

RasAlgethi

Re: Very important chart indeed.

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Asteroid_Astrologer wrote:The Draconic Chart has been researched very well by Robert Blaschke.
It can show:
1. Most important immediate past life lesson or past life contact. This is from a conjunction of Draco Planet to Natal Planet.

2. Cumulative Past Life Journey or Soul Lessons tackled. This way, it is like the chart of the Soul. It could even be the chart of the Causal Body which Tantrik philosophers contend to hold our cumulative karmic debts, and arranges re-incarnations accordingly.

Very true and thanks for mentioning.

RasAlgethi

Re: Very important chart indeed.

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm

RasAlgethi wrote:
Asteroid_Astrologer wrote:The Draconic Chart has been researched very well by Robert Blaschke.
It can show:

Very true and thanks for mentioning.
Not only the Sabian but any Fixed Star placements.

I happen to have Vega conjunct Saturn in the Draconic placement.

Of course they are not truly conjunct since the Draconic chart is not an actual reality in the sky, but nonetheless.

:-)

Return to “Western Astrology”