interesting reported fact about Scorpios

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

enumero123

interesting reported fact about Scorpios

Post by enumero123 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:03 pm

quote "  one of the strangest patterns in astrology is the death of a relative in the family within either a year before or the year after the birth of a Scorpio ...and when a Scorpio dies ,there will be a birth in the family within the year before or the year after .it happens at least 95 percent of the time  

my question is  .does this apply to you

in my case the answer is yes, my  grand father, on my fathers  side die within a year after  my birth

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:44 pm

My cousin was born within a year ( 9 mths) after my grandmom's death

Angel Ariel

Post by Angel Ariel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:07 pm

I havent the slightest clue, but i was born around the time of my grandfather's death, so im going to have to look into what his sign was...

hyacinthe

Post by hyacinthe » Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm

I have also heard this and think it is true ..my daughter was born a few mths before my scorpio grandad died, and some relative dear to my mum died the year I was born...

Rohiniranjan

Re: interesting reported fact about Scorpios

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 am

enumero123 wrote:quote "  one of the strangest patterns in astrology is the death of a relative in the family within either a year before or the year after the birth of a Scorpio ...and when a Scorpio dies ,there will be a birth in the family within the year before or the year after .it happens at least 95 percent of the time  

in my case the answer is yes, my  grand father, on my fathers  side die within a year after  my birth

I must be careful when I post this, since you folks are probably talking about Tropical Scorpio Sun-signs! Right? My 'attunement' is slightly different, so I must 'actively' remember that when posting in the tropical subfora!

I have come across someone who was born in the first week of March, many moons, suns, Jupiter and Saturns ago. So that would make this nativity an aquarius sun, I suppose...!

When the nativity was approximately 3 months old (so tropical transit sun must be in taurus?), the father died! The nativity was meant to rise very high in more ways than one!

Looks like Aquarius (fixed tetrad!) are not immune to this thing you folks are discussing and sharing and in this case the death occurred when Sun (Tropical) was in taurus, right across from Scorpio!

Hmmm...!

Love, Light, Observations!

Libreo

Post by Libreo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 pm

enumero123 wrote:quote "  one of the strangest patterns in astrology is the death of a relative in the family within either a year before or the year after the birth of a Scorpio ...and when a Scorpio dies ,there will be a birth in the family within the year before or the year after .it happens at least 95 percent of the time  

Wow, how strange. I was literally about to scoff at this when I realized my 2 year old nephew (a Scorpio) was born about 3 months after my Grandmother died.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:02 pm

There is NO firm astrological basis for this theory, although I've heard it along life to.... unfortunately we all have to pass away sometime

Misconceptions about what astrology can do
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 738AAV7k9s
perhaps this thread will help you understand a little more

I do hope this stimulates your appetite for astrology. Any further astrological questions please don't hesitate to ask, this is what I'm here for...

I’m a Professional Certified Modern Western astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience, so please visit  MYTRIBE where you can access and learn all about astrology for free on a non commercial environment, where you can ask questions & post charts.

flx89

Post by flx89 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:21 am

it is strange, but it actually applied in my family too

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:03 pm

Hmm... this is very interesting! In terms of vedic perspective and presuming that this scorpio-rule applies to the sun, many of these would be individuals with sun in sidereal libra (and early scorpio sidereal). Sun is debilitated in sid-libra and is considered the general indicator of father. So the logic sure fits even with Jyotish (Indian Astrology) tenets!

However, I am aware of a few individuals that fall in this 'category', but those must be exceptions to the stated rule, or constituting the 5% outliers where the rule does not work :-(

On the other hand I do know of a few sidereal cancer and leo risings (ascendant) in whose cases death of a relative did occur around their birth within a couple of years.

Just thought I will add some information.

Love, Light, Reality

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Western Astrology”