Diagnose Cancer and Tumor Using Western Astrology

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: shalimar123, eye_of_tiger, suzisco

ivan_taniputera

Diagnose Cancer and Tumor Using Western Astrology

Post by ivan_taniputera » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:25 pm

Dear Friends of Astrology,

I have found that if Saturn and Pluto is in the 1st house most of natives will suffer under cancer or tumor. The sign in which the both planets occupy signifies which part of body will be attacked by tumor or cancer.
For example:
Aries : head and brain
Taurus: throat
Gemini: lung and hand
Cancer: respiratory organ, stomach
Leo: heart and cardiac system
etc.

Please check the accuracy.

May this usefull

Regards,

Ivan Taniputera

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:03 pm

Does both planets need to be in the same house when you find cancer?  Is it the placement in the same house, or are you seeing stress aspects to other planets?  Also, is this the natal chart, or daily, or progression, or ? ?  This is interesting.  I haven't done much medical astrology.  So, your insights are helpful.

ivan_taniputera

Post by ivan_taniputera » Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:02 pm

Dear Youdah,

A very good question! The both planets must be in the first house! The risk will be higher if there are any bad aspects from other planets toward saturn an Pluto (opposition and square). Transit and Progression can also trigger this dangerous and lethal disease. So be careful if Saturn an Pluto transiting your 1st house. But the influence of transit is limited.
May this useful.

Regards,

Ivan Taniputera

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 pm

I believe that astrology is a tool, and that one can avoid or minimize negative aspects or placements in the chart by knowing in advance (through astrology) that the way is likely unless there is some change to the soul of the person. I do not believe that our lives are pre-determined.

So, when you see this kind of placement predicting cancer or tumors, have you noticed any times when the person did NOT get the cancer?  You see, I would say that the prediction was there from birth, but the person made some life choices or soul evolvement in this lifetime that avoided it from happening.  (Some would say that astrology just wasn't accurate, but I don't take that position).  

I'm interested that you've seen this placement, but also interested in how a person might avoid it, by healing or by enlightenment.

Your observations are appreciated.  Thank you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:11 pm

Hey Youdah,

Great posts. You feel life real great with feelings of pathos. Keep up your wonderful posts.

site moderator
RishiRahul
http://www.rishirahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Thank you RishiRahul.  I am humbled by your comments, they have made me smile.

Spirit Seeker

Post by Spirit Seeker » Thu May 09, 2019 1:48 pm

नमश्शिवाय|/Namaśśivāya|🙏🏻 dear Youdah!
Youdah wrote:
Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 pm
I believe that astrology is a tool, and that one can avoid or minimize negative aspects or placements in the chart by knowing in advance (through astrology) that the way is likely unless there is some change to the soul of the person.
Youdah wrote:
Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 pm
I do not believe that our lives are pre-determined.
Youdah, you might not have any scriptural knowledge but it's completely fine. let me reveal the truth as It's said in scriptures, there's nothing you can change with your will! I mean there's nothing called Freewill! You're absolutely wrong!!! Everything is certainly predestined! :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Diagnose Cancer and Tumor Using Western Astrology

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri May 10, 2019 11:59 pm

I mean there's nothing called Freewill! You're absolutely wrong!!! Everything is certainly predestined!
Fatalism is a philosophical doctrine that stresses the subjugation of all events or actions to destiny. Fatalism generally refers to any of the following ideas: The view that we are powerless to do anything other than what we actually do.
It is a person's right to have such an opinion about this and to quote their religious scriptures in order to back up their philosophy, but if everything is predestined then why attempt to predict what the future will bring by means of Western Astrology, or any other divination method which is used on Mystic Board by our gifted readers (which includes yourself), when there is nothing you can do to change anything?

I am hoping that the emoji which you chose indicates that this was only said as a joke, because if it was not then I would want to make it crystal clear to your audience that MB is built around our members taking positive, practical steps to not only change their own future for the better, but also to help others to do the same in their own lives.

If the above was NOT said as a joke, then the opinions being expressed here are NOT those of the management. :smt002 :smt002 :smt005

Cheers,

Brian :smt038

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Diagnose Cancer and Tumor Using Western Astrology

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat May 11, 2019 5:29 am

It has been claimed that ~50% of the population will be diagnosed during their lifetime with some type of cancer, or alternately they will have a close family member who has.

Has anyone ever studied whether there is a significant correlation between having Saturn or Pluto as their first house, and the person having received a diagnosis of cancer (of any type) at some stage of their life?

Brian :smt017

Return to “Western Astrology”