my rising sign

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

helena86

Post by helena86 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:28 pm

I have sun in Pisces and rising sign is Leo.

sevenstar

me?

Post by sevenstar » Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:43 pm

my rising sign is leo.

Astroteacher

Post by Astroteacher » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:03 am

You need to check which House your Sun in Capricorn is in, that will tell you what influence over your life Sun in Capricorn has. Your Ascendant in Cancer doesnt conflict with your Sun in Capricorn unless there is a direct opposition there in your chart, not just a sign opposition. Your Ascendant or rising Sign will tell you your personality.

D.

yiannis

Post by yiannis » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:45 am

Opposites do negate each other!!!!

jyotimirpuri

hi it is my birthday today

Post by jyotimirpuri » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:56 am

my birthday is on 27th nov 1947  so tell me what you think of me as i was born in bombay thanks

jyotimirpuri

Post by jyotimirpuri » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:50 am

i am born on 27th nov 1947 can someone tell me my rising sun please

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:29 am

Thinking u are born in India, ur Ascendent in Vedic Astrology is Gemini, & in Westren Astrology is Cancer.

cibba

Re: cibba --

Post by cibba » Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:15 pm

marbeh13 wrote:hi --
there are many different ways of looking at this.... one, going back to ancient babylonia, says you were a cancer sun sign in your previous lifetime, and having mastered that, can now use the cancern nature freely to project yourself into a world in which you will master the capricorn vibe.

u do not have to believe in reincarnation to appreciate the value of this way of looking.  your rising sign not only represents how you project yourself into (and master) your environment, it also sets the HOUSES the other planets are positioned within ... AND the ruler of Cancer (MOON) is the ruler of your entire chart.

so you would look at the sign and house your moon is in ... and get a lot of info that way ....

another trick is to convert both signs into tarot keys, but for this you have to use the so-called rider or waite deck, since the symbolism and etc. is corrent for cabalistic astrology

your caner rising is key 7 of the tarot and your capricorn sun is key 15 .. and adding these gives us 22 ... but there are only 21 keys, so add again and you get 4 ... and your karmic probelm for this lifetime is aries (key 4 is aries) ... so look at mars, look at what house cusp aries is in, and look at what planets are there, and try to connect it emotionally to bringing order into your life, or not letting others influence you too much

your solution key is 15 minus 7 or eight ... so Leo is how you will master your stars ... so look at what is in leo, and the house cusp, and look at your sun ....

and since your sun is in capricorn, this means being a cappy will really really come naturally for you

you will be a successful cappy

goodluck

marbeh
It's funny because my moon is in Aries and Aries in the 10th House, the house of Career right? And Leo means finance, so i think it just means my work will be the focus of my life. And Capricorn is all about material gains so it all just fits together.

mythseeker

Rising Signs aka Ascendent

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:49 pm

[quote="jyotimirpuri"]i am born on 27th nov 1947 can someone tell me my rising sun please[/quote]

In order to do the math of a rising sign... one first needs to know the exact time of birth. This can be found on your birth certificate. Without it.. no can figure it out... HOwever... the general answer is ... when you are discussing it... which is almost always the same time of day... is the rising sign... or you give it a horary time of Noon... and figure it out from there... but that takes years of experience to do... so stick with the KISS (Keep It Simple Silly) method to be sure... get your birth time from you birth certificate and then you can go from there.

Mythseeker

vdox

Post by vdox » Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:45 pm

well they are dipoles and i think that dipoles complete each other

kathirteen

Post by kathirteen » Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:33 am

Hi,
Are you just taking a tally of ascendants? I'm not sure what this thread is about... Anyway, I'm an Aries at 22 degrees, 11th House; Moon in Gemini 22 degrees; Gemini Rising at 18 degrees; Venus in 28Taurus, 12th, 01Mars in Cancer,1st; Uranus in 12Leo, 3rd; Pluto in 01Virgo, 4th(4th is 22 Leo); Neptune in 05Scorpio, 6th (conjunct); Jupiter in 00Sagittarius, 6th;Saturn in 07Capricorn,7th(conjuncting 8th);Mercury in 00Aries, 11th

sethi

Post by sethi » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:09 am

hello

i have not seen your horoscope. and i do western type of astrology that means that i don't use the precession of the equinoxes etc.

basically in one sentence when the ascendant is cancer and sun sign is capricorn, this negates all other harmful influences or reduces their impact. this configuration will save you from such instances which could put any other person near life or death situation.
i don't know the rest of your horoscope. pls attach your horoscope or dob etc for detailed reading.
regards
sethi

blueberrymary

Post by blueberrymary » Thu May 03, 2007 9:02 pm

I have Sun Sign Cancer with Airies Rising

Return to “Western Astrology”