my love

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Omjit_23

my love

Post by Omjit_23 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:46 am

I was seeing  agirl who is an Aquarius.
I heard that Aquarius match well with Leos in some sites.
But our relation failed mainly because of her.
So, my question is that is the zodiac sign compatibility baseless?
Or Leo+Aquarius just simply don't work?

Awaiting for expert answers from this forum...............

Regards........................

Omjit :

smt095

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:57 pm

Good Question. (Remember that I am no expert on this yet, just telling you my views).

As far as I remember, Aquarius & Leo are on 2 opposite sides of the chart, there are 5 signs betweeen these 2 signs on either side. That means they are exact opposites, in many ways.

Now keeping that in mind, I want to say that most of these compatabilites that you see are neither right nor wrong. They are just a generalised compatability about how 2 ppl from any sign gel together. To know more about them we will need to know their Ascendent & Moon sign & Nakshtra (which is seen in Vedic Astrology) & then we do the compatability reading where the possitions of all planets in both the charts are compared to get the comaprision (in Westren Astrology), in Vedic Astrology something similar is done, but there are alot of other ways to check it, depending on the Nakshatra, Varna, Vashya, Tara, Yoni, Graha Maitri, Gana, Rashi, Nadim & there are more similar to it which are calculated.

I won't say it is mainly her fault, there might be some fault of ur's too, or maybe it isn't the fault of both of u, just that u both processed the same thing in different ways. You can't clap with one hand.

I would suggest to get your hands on the book Sun Signs by Linda Goodman, & read the part called "How to Recognize AQUARIUS" from page 394 to page 403, & "The AQUARIUS Woman" from page 413 to 420. I think it will give u alot to think about & re-evaulate about.

Anyway, I hope I have not offended you in anyway.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:35 am

Thanks Vishwas.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:36 am

But you see Its not my fault because i tried eevry possible way to make our relation work.
But she kept on giivng me all sorts of excuses.
So do u still think I am responsible?

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:09 pm

Bro, Aquarians don't marry, it is difficult to make an Aquarian agree to marriage so easily. Just give her time, if she really loves u (which I think she does) after u broke up, she would have just said, Can we still be friends? & w8 for u to become free, even if u are 99. Trust me on this.

Are u interested in getting married now?? tell it to her openly, & tell her how much u love her, give it a second chance, if not u both will end up hurting, & aquarians are shameless, they will just accept it & hurt like hell rather than tell what they feel. It is upto u bro, I am not saying it is ur fault or it is her fault, it is no ones fault.

Just try again, afresh. That is all I can advise as of now, just trust that I have ur best interests in mind, otherwise I wouldn't be telling this.

Do one thing, ask for a compatability reading for both of u, both the birth details of both of u, in both vedic & westren astrology & w8, lets see what comes out. That is if u want to do it.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:39 pm

Thanks Vishwas.
But Once broke up I shall never ask for a second chance neither I shall give  asecond chance coz it hurts me I being Leo, can't be shameless.
Anyways, looking for someone new is more feasible.
Regards..........
Omjit

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:05 pm

As you think right bro. Anymore help u know where to catch me.

dmuerte

Post by dmuerte » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:29 pm

Well I know some pairs of Gemini + Scorp. work out and end up in marriage and they aren't generally expected to make it through the next morning. = )  But one thing I know about this is that two opposite signs are often very likely to attract, but tend to be drawn by such polar magnitism that it can be hard to find ways to relate at times.  

You should visit www.astro.com and pull up a chart analysis for both you and your friend, definately check your moon signs and how they contact.  I would tend to think the deeper issues can be credited to moon, pluto and saturn whereas everyday and long term or surface value problems can be noted by the Sun, mercury, mars.. even though moon pluto and saturn can be sustaining, or otherwise, in a partnership.  Well I hope that made some sense -- and remember, everything will work out for the best, regardless of what you decide to do. = )  take care.

Omjit_23

Post by Omjit_23 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 am

thanks dmuerte.

Return to “Western Astrology”