Are their different types of scorpions

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bustersthree

Are their different types of scorpions

Post by bustersthree » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:19 pm

Are their different types of scorpions?
if so what am I, I was born on the 3 11 1953 at app 230pm australian est time
Can some one help

EarlofLeicester

Re: Are their different types of scorpions

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:44 pm

bustersthree wrote:Are their different types of scorpions?
if so what am I, I was born on the 3 11 1953 at app 230pm australian est time
Can some one help
The locations of the other planetary bodies in the various houses better define the individual Scorpion (or anyone else for that matter).  Although I am also a Scorpio, the personality traits will differ.  For example, my Moon is in Aries; the moon moves pretty quickly so that will put the moon elsewhere for other people, and is a significant change.

For me, astrology began with Linda Goodman
The most influential astrologer of my time (her bestseller Linda Goodman's Sun Signs sold over 5 million copies in 1968 and pretty much explained astrology to me, especially beyond the daily horsocope).

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:41 pm

There are two type scorpions:-
One has hard and cruel poison.
Second has sweet poison.
When a scorpion meet with you,that time feelings by his or her talk always fix permanently in heart.The deep cut in heart by the voice always give tease in heart and mind.Like a Scorpio.This hard or cruel or full life in memory by love.

mythseeker

There are 3 types of Scorpios.. and very distinct too!

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:32 am

Please do not be dismayed at the lack of information on the three type of Scorpios.. The reason for this is simple. Originally Scorp was a combination of 3 existing signs... Virgo, Libra and Scorp.. So the corresponding types of Scorps have remenants of these signs. The first and lowest is the scorpion. It is deadly, power hungry, disdainful, vengeful and spiteful. These are the showy ones who give Scorps a bad name. This type of Scorpion has a true diffidculty dealing with their feminine nature and so truly despises all things feminine including but not limited to women. They see women as weak because they have not embraced the inner strength of the feminine within -- the creative, soft, nurturing and feeling of depth. These foul beings use sex as a weapon to control, manipulate and victimize their partners by teasing, taunting and denying until thier prey surrenders completely. The Scorpions often embrace violence and can be see in the obituary pages as murdered and cruel people .. see the book Helter Skelter as he is the poster child for evil scorpions.

The second type ... of which most Scorpios fall... is the grey lizard. They do not lower themselves to violence, but are often victimized. They go to the opposite extreme and are trampled upon. They have depth but do not have the courage to develop their depth for fear of someone taking advantage of it. Like the scorpions, they do not see the positive strength in their own feminine within. They still think it is weak. They have a faint understanding of it but see themselves as weak and therefore nueter themselves. They like power as well but are afraid it will come back to haunt them so they don't do anything at all.

The third type is the High Flying Eagle or the Dove.-- the true servant to the betterment of Mankind for they know the depth of the sea and the heights of the mountains. These extremely rare and beautiful beings have fully embraced their feminine nature, tempered their desire for power for the betterment of all, do not judge (unlike grey lizards and scorpions) and are wise. They KNOW that what they put out will come back to them. They have developed their intuition to such a high degree that they cannot be moved... Can you move the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic.. it is fluid, moves, carries necesary warmth but is fixed in its path? They will sacrifice what is necessary for only those are worthy of them. They know limits and boundaries and are truly validated and have reached the actuality of their potential. Do you see why they are rare?

I hope this helps.

EarlofLeicester

Re: There are 3 types of Scorpios.. and very distinct too!

Post by EarlofLeicester » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:38 pm

mythseeker wrote:Please do not be dismayed at the lack of information on the three type of Scorpios.. The reason for this is simple. Originally Scorp was a combination of 3 existing signs... Virgo, Libra and Scorp.. So the corresponding types of Scorps have remenants of these signs. The first and lowest is the scorpion. It is deadly, power hungry, disdainful, vengeful and spiteful. These are the showy ones who give Scorps a bad name. This type of Scorpion has a true diffidculty dealing with their feminine nature and so truly despises all things feminine including but not limited to women. They see women as weak because they have not embraced the inner strength of the feminine within -- the creative, soft, nurturing and feeling of depth. These foul beings use sex as a weapon to control, manipulate and victimize their partners by teasing, taunting and denying until thier prey surrenders completely. The Scorpions often embrace violence and can be see in the obituary pages as murdered and cruel people .. see the book Helter Skelter as he is the poster child for evil scorpions.

The second type ... of which most Scorpios fall... is the grey lizard. They do not lower themselves to violence, but are often victimized. They go to the opposite extreme and are trampled upon. They have depth but do not have the courage to develop their depth for fear of someone taking advantage of it. Like the scorpions, they do not see the positive strength in their own feminine within. They still think it is weak. They have a faint understanding of it but see themselves as weak and therefore nueter themselves. They like power as well but are afraid it will come back to haunt them so they don't do anything at all.

The third type is the High Flying Eagle or the Dove.-- the true servant to the betterment of Mankind for they know the depth of the sea and the heights of the mountains. These extremely rare and beautiful beings have fully embraced their feminine nature, tempered their desire for power for the betterment of all, do not judge (unlike grey lizards and scorpions) and are wise. They KNOW that what they put out will come back to them. They have developed their intuition to such a high degree that they cannot be moved... Can you move the Gulf Stream in the Atlantic.. it is fluid, moves, carries necesary warmth but is fixed in its path? They will sacrifice what is necessary for only those are worthy of them. They know limits and boundaries and are truly validated and have reached the actuality of their potential. Do you see why they are rare?

I hope this helps.
I have nothing against embracing feminine idealism, but does this apply both to men and women or just women alone?  I guess I would fall into the grey lizard, the dove sounds far too lofty.  Definitely not the "evil scorpion".

mythseeker

Different Types of Scorpios

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:09 pm

When I speak of the feminine within... I am speaking of the quality of the sign as well as the animus of Jung's animus (feminine) and anima (masculine) principles in the human mind. I do NOT refer to modern day feminism as that is so far off balance that it cannot apply in this discussion. Each sign is either masculine or feminine and this is exactly the feminine to which I refer. I hope this makes it more clear.

Hold on... this next statement is gonna hit funny....

Men are equal but different from women. Women are equal but different from Men.  That equal but difference needs to be respected, honored and seen as a gift. Unfortunately, this is not ususally the case. So please let's stick to the deeply psychological side of scorpio... the deep transformative regenerative ability that belongs to Scorpio... a much maligned sign.

mythseeker

Animus/Anima... as definitions of feminie and masculine

Post by mythseeker » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:39 am

I have nothing against embracing feminine idealism, but does this apply both to men and women or just women alone?  I guess I would fall into the grey lizard, the dove sounds far too lofty.  Definitely not the "evil scorpion".[/quote]

Did you get my post about Jung's animus (feminie) and anima (masculine) principles of the mind... these are the feminine and masculine priniciples I was refering to... Let me know if you want more clarification

Mythseeker

calibandita

wow

Post by calibandita » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:01 am

that was very interesting, my boyfriend has a little of all three of those!!

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:31 pm

I understand what you exactly mean to say Mythseeker.
I'm a scorpio rising,scorpio sun and scorpio moon. Its an extreme situation I know...and since I'd learnt to think (pretty young perhaps around age 7), I've faced the cruel hardship and pain of life and been victim of many abuses.
Growing up and in my teens, I see myself as the bitter deadly serpent who was filled with poison n would inflict  the same to others. Tragic events, uncomprising tests of life and I became one day I think - - the gray lizard who'd been victimised by fate, circumstances and I learnt to believe in just darkness.

Then a year ago, I'd thought I'd kill myself when I'd lost everyone and everything in my life and believe me I'm just 25. That event led me to raise myself ...........I never knew I had such strength left in my life.....but I raised myself from the burnt ashes of my dead soul ..........to become the person I am today- a Dove I believe who only knows what love is. I believe only in love, miracles, happiness, in giving, helping those who don't have anyone, who are helpless. Yes, perhaps I'm a dove. Now, I live just for others and to help and to serve gives me the most beautiful satisfaction and I'm happy now alone, or with everyone. Never been so happy and peace with myself  :)  

Perhaps its true........you can experience the depth of ocean only by hitting the bottom rock.......you can  understand the true value of life only when you experience the depth of pain..........

Love & Light
Lucky

Lucky

Post by Lucky » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:58 pm

oh and about the regenerative power of pluto which I'd quickly like to mention. The number associated with the planet pluto is 0. Zero symbolising absolute balance and power.
how; 0 is comprised of two numbers 6 and 9. 6-being the number of venus feminine energy and 9 being the number of mars -masculine energy.
Both combined 6 and 9 gives you 0. From 9 the masculine energy flows to 6-the feminine sign, from 6-the feminine energy flows to 9- the masculine sign. The equal flow of masculine and feminine energy creates a balance which is real power in fact- balance of light and dark . This is how scorpio has been associated with masculine and feminine energy of powerhouse and the reason behind the regenerative power of the sign.

Also two distinct qualities of scorpion if you all have noticed are; being sensitive- feminine energy and courage/strength- masculine energy. These 2 qualities are found in each and every scorpion whether they be male or female.

'we are all equal whether man or woman but we both are different because we have different energies to give to each other and to the world'.

Gentlesorp

Decans

Post by Gentlesorp » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:13 pm

When I read your post, I immediately thought of decans.  A decan is 10 degrees and there is a ruler for each of the three within a sign (30 degrees total) There is two systems for rulership:  Hindu Decans and Chaldean Face Rulers.  Being in the second decan of Scorpio, you would have a [sub-]ruler of Pisces from the Hindu system, or Sun (leo) from the Chaldean system.  

Having said that, I think that the 3 symbols of Scorpio mentioned here are definitely worth meditating on.  I've always thought Linda Goodman was a genius too.

Hope this helps,
Gentlescorp

bigbread

Post by bigbread » Wed May 09, 2007 8:25 am

Lucky wrote:I understand what you exactly mean to say Mythseeker.
I'm a scorpio rising,scorpio sun and scorpio moon. Its an extreme situation I know...and since I'd learnt to think (pretty young perhaps around age 7), I've faced the cruel hardship and pain of life and been victim of many abuses.
Growing up and in my teens, I see myself as the bitter deadly serpent who was filled with poison n would inflict  the same to others. Tragic events, uncomprising tests of life and I became one day I think - - the gray lizard who'd been victimised by fate, circumstances and I learnt to believe in just darkness.

Then a year ago, I'd thought I'd kill myself when I'd lost everyone and everything in my life and believe me I'm just 25. That event led me to raise myself ...........I never knew I had such strength left in my life.....but I raised myself from the burnt ashes of my dead soul ..........to become the person I am today- a Dove I believe who only knows what love is. I believe only in love, miracles, happiness, in giving, helping those who don't have anyone, who are helpless. Yes, perhaps I'm a dove. Now, I live just for others and to help and to serve gives me the most beautiful satisfaction and I'm happy now alone, or with everyone. Never been so happy and peace with myself  :)  

Perhaps its true........you can experience the depth of ocean only by hitting the bottom rock.......you can  understand the true value of life only when you experience the depth of pain..........

Love & Light
Lucky

Lucky is right. I too struggle myself in this ugly and dark of reality world, just because been a scorpio sometimes you could see deeper into things,  those hidden darkness of the world and ugly minds of human, and been a scorpio you feel stronger intense emotions which is a torment to you.   I may not suffer as much as lucky does, but i too went through hardships, pain, betrayal and it made me what i am today. A much stronger person, someone who could understand the value of true life and love, someone who could feel the pain and hardship of others, to provide compassion to those needys, to see beyond the superficial.

Return to “Western Astrology”