Equine Astrology predictions

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

daggy

Equine Astrology predictions

Post by daggy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:29 am

Is it possible to  see how the stars /Planets    influence  animals?  I was just curious  because particularly with horses they are all suppose to have the same birthday .
 And is there anyone that just specializes in animals ?

Sorry if all this sounds a bit basic  I have figured out the only way to learn something is by asking someone that does  know  

many thanks in advance

Gem

Post by Gem » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm

Hi  daggy
I was just curious  because particularly with horses they are all suppose to have the same birthday .

Thats not entirely true.... thoroughbreds and competition horses are all deemed to have a birthday of January 1st regardless of when they were born, this leads to breeders trying to get all the foals born nearest to 1st Jan they can, horrible time to foal, cold and icy too, but it means that when they go racing and competing they are hopefully as strong and mature as they can be for that age class.  They still all have to have individual passports with the actual birthdate, place etc :)

mythseeker

Re: Equine Astrology predictions

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:22 pm

Animals are like humans... They have a chart based on the date, time and location of birth.. No.. not all animals have the same chart even though most animals give birth during the same time of the year.  Apply human astrology to animals and bang... you got it... Animals do something different though... they will take on the attributes of their owners so also have the owner's chart as well...

Example:  If a owner is of a good nature, the animal will generally be of a good nature.

I hope this helps. Let me know.

Mythseeker

[quote="daggy"]Is it possible to  see how the stars /Planets    influence  animals?  I was just curious  because particularly with horses they are all suppose to have the same birthday .
 And is there anyone that just specializes in animals ?

Sorry if all this sounds a bit basic  I have figured out the only way to learn something is by asking someone that does  know  

many thanks in advance[/quote]

tabbicatc

Horses' charts

Post by tabbicatc » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:04 am

A horse's registration papers will at least tell you the birthdate, and the breeder can tell you the place. Many breeders stay up when they expect a mare to foal, either checking on the mare surreptitiously or using video cameras to watch the foaling stalls. So often, they know exactly when a horse was born. Although 2-4am seems to me like the most common foaling time.

Years ago my sister and I bred Arabians for a while. We could see definite correlations between the changes in a mare's foals and the chart for the mare's offspring based on rotating the mare's chart to use children houses as the Ascendant, using the 5th house for 1st foal, 7th house for the 2nd foal, 9th house for the 3rd foal... When rotating the chart moved auspicious planets onto the angles or moved the Asc or MC into signs with well-aspected rulers, the foals had had better show careers.

Definitely do your horses' charts if you can. You'll have lots of fun with it!

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:42 pm

Hi Mythseeker
Animals do something different though... they will take on the attributes of their owners so also have the owner's chart as well...

Example:  If a owner is of a good nature, the animal will generally be of a good nature.
I don't think that always stands. I used to take in rescue and rehab cases for the RSPCA and many of them had kind, sympathetic, friendly really wonderful owners, the horses just didnt correspond in any way to their owners.

Tabbicat,
Although 2-4am seems to me like the most common foaling time.
I've done the video and the hiding outside in a bush watching lol, why is it always at the darkest point of the night when I pop back for tea? Not fair lol, will try the charts though , thanks :)

daggy

Post by daggy » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:13 pm

Thanks alot for all the info on foaling and everything. I  have a friend that breeds horses and he has come across a horse that he thinks / feels has an old soul ( thats how he put it ) And so I was going to try and figure out  who it might have been .

Return to “Western Astrology”