predicting new job

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

golf_gal

predicting new job

Post by golf_gal » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:14 pm

Years ago, I noticed when Uranus was sextiling my sun I go a great job in Televisiion.  Just last year Uranus made a trine to my sun and I predicted I would get another great job in TV.  And it happened.  

My suggestion when you are new to astrology look at you past to foresee your future.

astrobhadauria

Re: predicting new job

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:58 am

[quote="golf_gal"]Years ago, I noticed when Uranus was sextiling my sun I go a great job in Televisiion.  Just last year Uranus made a trine to my sun and I predicted I would get another great job in TV.  And it happened.  

My suggestion when you are new to astrology look at you past to foresee your future.[/quote]
Dear
Creative urge and individualism blend harmoniously. There is spiritual harmony and usually a mutual benefit from this  combination.  Exchange of  ideas  stimulates originality  in both  of you.   Intellectual and creative  powers  are awakened.   You are  always interesting  to each other. Where romance and marriage are considered, this aspect enlivens the   romantic   feelings   and   increases   mutual   interests   and companionship.
The power of Uranus is seeing like Taking advantage of sudden and unforeseen events, the knack of mesmerizing others, occult forces, electrical gadgets, short-cut methods, inventions, progressive projects, originality, reforms, oratory, exposures, astrology, electricity, computers, reforms, automobiles, mental creativity, science, research, psychology, humanitarianism, technical writer, astronomer, air conditioning technician, aerodynamicist, psychiatrist, telephone repairman. The potential to fascinate and charm people. A charismatic aura that sways the emotions of others. Love of addressing groups. Enters into unusual ventures where originality and inventiveness can be unleashed in making quick decisions to solve problems or devise better timesaving shortcuts. Quick to grasp the ideas of others. Aptitude for installing and adjusting delicate instruments, working with electrical devices.

Return to “Western Astrology”