Transiting Uranus

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jcnwyatt

Transiting Uranus

Post by jcnwyatt » Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:54 pm

In studying my natal chart I have noticed that Uranus is now transiting my 1st house and has been for some time.It is my understanding that the transit lasts approximately 7 years depending on the size of the house. My 1st and 7th houses are quite larger than the rest of my houses, and if I am looking at things accurately,Uranus will be transitting my 1st house for 10 years or more. Is this possible? I also was wondering how long it usually takes Saturn to transit a house as well , for I have a 7th house transit upcoming next.

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:45 am

Dear,
The meaning of Uranus is Taking advantage of sudden and unforeseen events, the knack of mesmerizing others, occult forces, electrical gadgets, short-cut methods, inventions, progressive projects, originality, reforms, oratory, exposures, astrology, electricity, computers, reforms, automobiles, mental creativity, science, research, psychology, humanitarianism, technical writer, astronomer, air conditioning technician, aerodynamicist, psychiatrist, telephone repairman. The potential to fascinate and charm people. A charismatic aura that sways the emotions of others. Love of addressing groups. Enters into unusual ventures where originality and inventiveness can be unleashed in making quick decisions to solve problems or devise better timesaving shortcuts. Quick to grasp the ideas of others. Aptitude for installing and adjusting delicate instruments, working with electrical devices.and When this aspect will take in 1st house there are effects are generally we can see like You are strong-willed, independent, original, perhaps a bit eccentric, freedom-loving, and intuitive.  You have an  exciting and  stimulating personality which tends to draw people  to you.   You may  be willful, high-strung, nervous,  and anxious.   You may  experience feelings  of unrest and  loneliness, perhaps  because of  the uniqueness  you feel.Seeking new and unusual ways of  expressing traditional  ideas appeals to you.  Listen to your intuition because it is probably  very strong,or could be developed to a high degree.  You can  become a  leader who will pioneer new paths for others to follow.  You may be ahead of your time. You may not pay as much attention as you should to your physical state andappearance because  of the  myriad of  thoughts that  occupy your mind.

Muriel Patrisha

Post by Muriel Patrisha » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:04 am

Transiting your first house is also about physical change and this can take time. Sadly I have not know Uranus to be patient. As a capricorn, is Uranus hitting on your Mercury, Venus or Mars at this time? Another point to note is that in transitting your first house it is oposing your seventh and likely to cause sudden and abrupt changes in your relationships.
Muriel

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:29 am

Muriel Patrisha wrote:transitting your first house it is oposing your seventh and likely to cause sudden and abrupt changes in your relationships.
Muriel
Dear,
The feelings and managing oppositions,from 7th is the name of life,like Phase and earth of electric supply,but there are require resistense in both,if directly oppose to both house,that means the sudden end of the life,like short circuit of electric.There are five resistense between 1st house to 7th house,like Financial transactions, banking, caretaker of possessions, appraiser, financial broker, cash accounting clerk, bank teller, claims adjuster, bondsmen, securities agent, payroll clerk, buyer, auctioneer. Activities concerned with people's finances and possessions.
Writing, traveling, transportation, mail order, newspapers, postal worker, draftsman, mechanic, telephone operator, bookkeeper, stenographer, electrician, architect, accountant, copywriter, bus or taxi driver, speech therapist. Those who write a great deal, who draw, draft or place anything on paper. Media associated with this area are study, education, talking and conversation, phoning, newspapers, periodicals, or mental activity. Mail, garages, local transportation, cars, and travel.
Hotels, real estate, mining, weather-related things, farming, geologist, landscaper, miner, archeologist, builder, forestry technician, architect, meteorologist, painter and decorator, realtor, oil field worker. Things associated with the land, such as gardens, forests, buildings, mines, oil wells, excavations. The home and any base of operations.
Entertainment, stocks, bonds, speculation, creative efforts, youth-oriented ventures, children, romance, educational institutions, hobbies, games, sports, amusements, vacations, play, actor, musician, athlete, recreation director, choreographer, sports photographer, obstetrician, arts and crafts workers, securities salesmen, hobby and game manufacturers, bowling alley operator, child psychologist. An attraction to where creativity is expressed - places of pleasure, entertainment, amusement, presentation of fine arts, films or drama, sports and recreational areas, hobbies, children and youth activities, school, stock market and speculation.
Preparation and serving of foods, public utilities, armed services, hygiene, labor relations, nurses, tenants, drugstores, laboratories, maintenance, diet, pets, firemen, policemen, nurses, employment counselors, waiters, dentists, dietitian, food processor, hygienist, rehabilitation counselor, pet shop owner. Sickrooms and places where people handle food, chemicals or drugs. Public and private service and hygiene. Those who are at the beck and call of others - the servers. Diet and nutrition. Small pets and animals. Labor unions.
After using above resistense in life,there are full using of life like a bulb of electricity. :smt006

Return to “Western Astrology”