Aspect patterns

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MyAquarianMoon

Aspect patterns

Post by MyAquarianMoon » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Hi all  

I have been doing a little reading about aspect patterns and would like to know peoples thoughts about the "Star of David". This is a little of what I have read...

"A configuration of aspects formed when two Grand Trines are present in a horoscope, connected with each other by sextiles. In the ideal case they form a hexagon. As this configuration is very seldom formed, a number of astrologists consider that a Star of David occurs even with two unconnected Grand Trines.

P.Globa states that the Star of David shows a native protected in all he does, but one who does not avoid internal reorganizations; he or she will change in form to adapt, but the inner essence remains constant: "as he was in the cradle, such will be and in the grave". If Lilith does not enter the Hexagon, and Selena enters it, the given configuration will be all-mighty.

M.March and J. McEvers remark that the Hexagon configuration offers natives exclusive opportunities, and a brilliant ability to communicate with other people. The danger of a Star of David consists in expenditure of energy, because of the increased many-sided, various interests and the numerous opportunities. Intense (hard) aspects can help with this difficulty"

I have been contemplating what "as he was in the cradle, such will be and in the grave" means, any thoughts?

Also can someone tell me whether the ascendant can be included as one of the points in a grand trine, and therefore with another grand trine make a star of david?

Thanks  :smt004

Muriel Patrisha

Post by Muriel Patrisha » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:13 pm

When the birthtime is accurate, the ascendant can be used as a definite point in any aspect configuration
Muriel

Return to “Western Astrology”