Astrology Readings.

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AARCANUM

Astrology Readings.

Post by AARCANUM » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:33 pm

Hello members of the forum, I am offering free astrology "Cosmo Natal Personality" readings, for the members of this site.

It is a personality profile depending on the position of the planets in your natal chart, based on the time of ur birth. & I do readings according to Sidereal Zodiac not Tropical, with Placidus House system. So it might be a bit different from how u are used to earlier readings.

For doing the reading, I wll require the following:

1: Full name at birth, (First, Middle & Last).
2: Date of Birth (I use European type that is DD/MM/YYYY, please follow that or type like this 4th March 2007).
3: Time of birth (In 24 hour format, like 16:04)
4: Place of Birth (Name of city, & country, & if u know the Latitude & Longitude, please mention it).

To request a reading, first of all go to the "Western Astrology Reading Forum" sub-forum & click on the "NEW TOPIC" button & type ur request.

Mention the above requested details & I will give a reading as soon as possible.

An example of the "Cosmo Natal Personality" profile reading I do can be seen here: http://mysticboard.org/vi ... 5411#75411 .

Lucy

Can You Find Out Approx. Time Of Birth Through Major Life Happenings?

Post by Lucy » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:18 am

Hi AArcanum. I was told I was born at 7:15 am but then my father told me a few years ago that it was my sister who was born at that time. He remembers I was born in the morning but not sure of the time. Someone somewhere I read said you can assertain a persons approximate time of birth if you study the times of major life events in a persons chart based on the day they were born. Is this true? :smt017 [/b]

AARCANUM

Re: Can You Find Out Approx. Time Of Birth Through Major Life Happenings?

Post by AARCANUM » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:02 pm

Lucy wrote:Hi AArcanum. I was told I was born at 7:15 am but then my father told me a few years ago that it was my sister who was born at that time. He remembers I was born in the morning but not sure of the time. Someone somewhere I read said you can assertain a persons approximate time of birth if you study the times of major life events in a persons chart based on the day they were born. Is this true? :smt017 [/b]
Yes Lucy that is possible, but I am not able to do it still. I give basic personality profile redings, but not predictions or more advanced readings for the time being, maybe in the near future I will be able to do all that.

That is a good question, what u said is called as Birth Time Correction.

sethi

my

Post by sethi » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:00 am

aa
Last edited by sethi on Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Mon May 07, 2007 3:19 am

can you do mine?

my name is Olympia (first name) ekine (last name) i am a scorpio, november 14th 1900 born in hayward, california (alameda county) at 1030 pm (or am, i forget but i know my rising is in leo) i especially want to know if i will get married, can you do an apect analyzation?

Return to “Western Astrology”