Female Scorpion

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mythseeker

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:24 pm

First of all..  I really enjoyed the brilliance of this statement. I agree that astrology...the law of magnetism applies to all beings everywhere. I think it is human arrogance to believe we are the only ones the Divine Creator created..  Astrology is applied math... when one sees that all energy patters exist in a form of a sine wave which can be charted but vibrate at  different frequencies .. then one can understand the basic fundamental mechanics of Magnetism as expressed in Astrology... Thank you for the high minded comment. It caught my eye... Thanks..

Mythseeker

[quote="rohiniranjan"]Answer at the bottom of the thread (scroll) closer to your question!

[quote="TaurusGemini429"][quote="rohiniranjan"][quote="Vishwas"]RR sir, I felt what u said was correct, but couldn't understand it, & I just accepted that it is the truth, lets see I believe one day I will be able to understand what u said.[/quote]

Vishwasji,

The problem with this board (the only problem!) is that it is a very linear board and so it is hard to figure out the reference to context unless a poster uses the QUOTE feature!

However, assuming that you were referring to my statement:

[It is about the anthropomorphic transliteration of a human experience into a wooden reality!

Just as astrology is --

An astronomical transliteration of the human experience into an extraterrestrial reference!! ]

I was borrowing the concept/belief of Humanistic School of Astrology who consider Astrologic as an extrapolation/projection of a conceptual structure of human experience to the movements of stars/planets. So instead of saying As above-- so below, they are saying: AS BELOW, SO ABOVE!

NO, it is not arrogance but just treat it as trying desperately to find our place in the Universe and to feel that we BELONG!

TRUTH be told, we humans are very different from the rest of the flora and fauna in this world! AND yet we are very similar to those other dwellers on this planet!

ACTUALLY, this would not be the first time when a PARENT would not dream that their children would be spitting images of theirs! And not the first time when parents would wonder where they went wrong! BUT they would continue hoping that there would be a change in the right direction!

This is an example of how we project human parental experience to the CELESTIAL PARENT above!

I hope I am not making it muddier for you! If I am, then just ignore these words because when you are ready, and need these or similar words/messages I assure you that you will receive those...!

Ciao!

RR[/quote]

i will admit - you've lost me here... i guess i grasp points but not the entire thing...

although - you do remind me of my mother in a way but i imagine it may be the libra symbol that reminds me of my mom...

anyway, the most polite thing to say in response would be: thank you

and i do appreciate your wisdom...

although i may not be there yet in understanding all of it quite yet,

my reference to zeta reticuli, however, was sort of a joke about aliens...

i guess no one really got it[/quote]
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
TG,

Nothing complicated there. All I was saying was that in order for it to be a good symbolic representation of the human lifeform, the human experience, astrology must reflect or mirror elements of human experience. There should be a nearly 1:1 similarity between human experience and planetary symbolism or astrological indicators!

The humanist school captures this well when they say that astrology is the human life projected onto the stars. It is a slightly difficult concept if you do not do the paradigm shift, but think of the two phenomenon (human lives and planetary movements) as two discrete but connected, yoked together, synchronous events! Hopefully you can see that?

Another way is to think of it this way:

Some of us think that Human being is made in the image of God! right?

Well maybe God was made in the image of human beings :-)

Still confusing?

RR[/quote]

TaurusGemini429

Re: Male Scorps don't like Female Scorps -- Overly Secretative

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:30 am

mythseeker wrote:Your question is a good one. First like repels like. Second due to the overly secretive nature of Scorpios, male scorpios don't want to have to dig into another likeminded secretative mind. They don't want that much of a challenge. They want to be able to control as do all scorpios but to delve into the mind of a female scorp is generally too much for them. A scorpio by definition wants to findout all the secrets of another but has significant trouble revealing at those depths. Another issue is that all scorpios want power and hence they don't want to have to compete for power.
i think these basic points you touched on were perhaps the only ones i missed...

i read scorpio ascendant description by an author in a new book i have here... it said just this for asc.

my ex ( </3 ) &nbsp;was a scorpio sun and ascendant (and capricorn moon...)

this was all so true... although there are a few more points to this:

that control and power is an unspoken agreement between the two of you that basically - Ms. non-scorpio girlfriend can handle all of this without letting it dip into her psyche and drive her absolutely mad... emotional confrontations are not a scorpios forte. &nbsp;After all, they can tell what you're feeling anyway - tthey are more than aware of your emotions and sure they would love love love to hear you admit them comfortably - this ias attractive.

but to see you get bent out of shape because of some emotional upheaval that was their doing... &nbsp;:smt009 &nbsp; they make themselves feel guilty enough in many cases - but you wont know if you are ms. bent out of shape gf because you will get the cold shoulder and/or confusion &nbsp;:smt017 &nbsp;what happened? - thinks mr. scorpio -

ms. bent out of shape non scorpio then goes mad &nbsp;:smt013 &nbsp;and mr scorpio realizes he must have dated a nutcase and moves on... &nbsp;to the next open-minded eager young thing who shows interest in him and piques his curiosity and seems relatively open-minded as i said -

when she goes mad after only 2 months he bolts... and realiztic capricorn moon decides to stop trying to find a girl to probe his psyche because he cant find one who can handle the depths of her own being probed (with his sharp sinister needle) and decides to have a comfortable "monogamous" relationship with his best friend... [he still calls me - &nbsp;:smt012 &nbsp;grrr]

and this one is not even a clandestine affair - a real relationship! &nbsp;

oh dear... i didnt mean to rant like that - i just hope now the girl who asked the question won't subject herself to a scorpio who doesnt want to be with her now, &nbsp;because the only thing that might change his mind would be her presenting herself to him as a sacraficial lamb - &nbsp;kind of like how spiders mate - &nbsp;but with a m/f role reversal in this case

....ok - if you are a scorpio please see above i love scorpios im just bitter today and trying to figure out how to tell one powerfully magnetic scorpio to kindly leave me alone - we broke up a year ago and i just want to move on now... finally &nbsp;[with a kind gentle taurus, this time]

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:43 am

mythseeker wrote:First of all..  I really enjoyed the brilliance of this statement. I agree that astrology...the law of magnetism applies to all beings everywhere. I think it is human arrogance to believe we are the only ones the Divine Creator created..  Astrology is applied math... when one sees that all energy patters exist in a form of a sine wave which can be charted but vibrate at  different frequencies .. then one can understand the basic fundamental mechanics of Magnetism as expressed in Astrology... Thank you for the high minded comment. It caught my eye... Thanks..

Mythseeker

rohiniranjan wrote:Answer at the bottom of the thread (scroll) closer to your question!
TaurusGemini429 wrote:
rohiniranjan wrote:
Vishwas wrote:RR sir, I felt what u said was correct, but couldn't understand it, & I just accepted that it is the truth, lets see I believe one day I will be able to understand what u said.
Vishwasji,

The problem with this board (the only problem!) is that it is a very linear board and so it is hard to figure out the reference to context unless a poster uses the QUOTE feature!

However, assuming that you were referring to my statement:

[It is about the anthropomorphic transliteration of a human experience into a wooden reality!

Just as astrology is --

An astronomical transliteration of the human experience into an extraterrestrial reference!! ]

I was borrowing the concept/belief of Humanistic School of Astrology who consider Astrologic as an extrapolation/projection of a conceptual structure of human experience to the movements of stars/planets. So instead of saying As above-- so below, they are saying: AS BELOW, SO ABOVE!

NO, it is not arrogance but just treat it as trying desperately to find our place in the Universe and to feel that we BELONG!

TRUTH be told, we humans are very different from the rest of the flora and fauna in this world! AND yet we are very similar to those other dwellers on this planet!

ACTUALLY, this would not be the first time when a PARENT would not dream that their children would be spitting images of theirs! And not the first time when parents would wonder where they went wrong! BUT they would continue hoping that there would be a change in the right direction!

This is an example of how we project human parental experience to the CELESTIAL PARENT above!

I hope I am not making it muddier for you! If I am, then just ignore these words because when you are ready, and need these or similar words/messages I assure you that you will receive those...!

Ciao!

RR
i will admit - you've lost me here... i guess i grasp points but not the entire thing...

although - you do remind me of my mother in a way but i imagine it may be the libra symbol that reminds me of my mom...

anyway, the most polite thing to say in response would be: thank you

and i do appreciate your wisdom...

although i may not be there yet in understanding all of it quite yet,

my reference to zeta reticuli, however, was sort of a joke about aliens...

i guess no one really got it
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
TG,

Nothing complicated there. All I was saying was that in order for it to be a good symbolic representation of the human lifeform, the human experience, astrology must reflect or mirror elements of human experience. There should be a nearly 1:1 similarity between human experience and planetary symbolism or astrological indicators!

The humanist school captures this well when they say that astrology is the human life projected onto the stars. It is a slightly difficult concept if you do not do the paradigm shift, but think of the two phenomenon (human lives and planetary movements) as two discrete but connected, yoked together, synchronous events! Hopefully you can see that?

Another way is to think of it this way:

Some of us think that Human being is made in the image of God! right?

Well maybe God was made in the image of human beings :-)

Still confusing?

RR
some very cool points here!

essentially i would agree with your explanation of the anthropomorphic transliteration... etc....

but may i simplify? &nbsp;k, thanks!

as above, so below &nbsp; - or - &nbsp; as below, so above:

they say the same thing but it is like asking which came first the chicken or the egg...?

anyway - &nbsp;what i do believe is that there is more to creation than has been seen heard or felt and that all of creation can be linked and traced to One and will return to one and continues to be one - as time - as we experience it - is only a frame of reference....

oh and yes, i do believe in Aliens, Atlantis and all those cool stories about prior creations that were "miraculously" more advanced than we are...

i think we are a young incarnation (speaking of Soul Group - Earth)

I also love the talk about sine waves...

ahh - when people break astrology and the Universe down into energy particles and matter it speaks volumes to me and I love it!

It is comforting

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:44 am

TaurusGemini429 wrote:oh dear... i didnt mean to rant like that - i just hope now the girl who asked the question won't subject herself to a scorpio who doesnt want to be with her now, &nbsp;because the only thing that might change his mind would be her presenting herself to him as a sacraficial lamb - &nbsp;kind of like how spiders mate - &nbsp;but with a m/f role reversal in this case

....ok - if you are a scorpio please see above i love scorpios im just bitter today and trying to figure out how to tell one powerfully magnetic scorpio to kindly leave me alone - we broke up a year ago and i just want to move on now... finally &nbsp;[with a kind gentle taurus, this time]
No offense taken because I know none is intended, and I hope you find what you are looking for with your taurus.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:34 am

Dear TG429,

Let me try and help you (now scroll to the bottom of this frame!) :-)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

[quote="TaurusGemini429"][quote="mythseeker"]Your question is a good one. First like repels like. Second due to the overly secretive nature of Scorpios, male scorpios don't want to have to dig into another likeminded secretative mind. They don't want that much of a challenge. They want to be able to control as do all scorpios but to delve into the mind of a female scorp is generally too much for them. A scorpio by definition wants to findout all the secrets of another but has significant trouble revealing at those depths. Another issue is that all scorpios want power and hence they don't want to have to compete for power.[/quote]

i think these basic points you touched on were perhaps the only ones i missed...

i read scorpio ascendant description by an author in a new book i have here... it said just this for asc.

my ex ( </3 )  was a scorpio sun and ascendant (and capricorn moon...)

this was all so true... although there are a few more points to this:

that control and power is an unspoken agreement between the two of you that basically - Ms. non-scorpio girlfriend can handle all of this without letting it dip into her psyche and drive her absolutely mad... emotional confrontations are not a scorpios forte.  After all, they can tell what you're feeling anyway - tthey are more than aware of your emotions and sure they would love love love to hear you admit them comfortably - this ias attractive.

but to see you get bent out of shape because of some emotional upheaval that was their doing...  :smt009   they make themselves feel guilty enough in many cases - but you wont know if you are ms. bent out of shape gf because you will get the cold shoulder and/or confusion  :smt017  what happened? - thinks mr. scorpio -

ms. bent out of shape non scorpio then goes mad  :smt013  and mr scorpio realizes he must have dated a nutcase and moves on...  to the next open-minded eager young thing who shows interest in him and piques his curiosity and seems relatively open-minded as i said -

when she goes mad after only 2 months he bolts... and realiztic capricorn moon decides to stop trying to find a girl to probe his psyche because he cant find one who can handle the depths of her own being probed (with his sharp sinister needle) and decides to have a comfortable "monogamous" relationship with his best friend... [he still calls me -  :smt012  grrr]

and this one is not even a clandestine affair - a real relationship!  

oh dear... i didnt mean to rant like that - i just hope now the girl who asked the question won't subject herself to a scorpio who doesnt want to be with her now,  because the only thing that might change his mind would be her presenting herself to him as a sacraficial lamb -  kind of like how spiders mate -  but with a m/f role reversal in this case

....ok - if you are a scorpio please see above i love scorpios im just bitter today and trying to figure out how to tell one powerfully magnetic scorpio to kindly leave me alone - we broke up a year ago and i just want to move on now... finally  [with a kind gentle taurus, this time][/quote]

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Scorpios (I am not sure if tropical or sidereal ...!) are plagued by security! Lack thereof, that is! Their soft bodies are covered by a thin chitinous shell, unlike the crab who is better protected. Both have a painful clasp, the scorpion also has the poison! Unlike the snake venom (which sign is represented by the snake?) the venom of the scorpion does not kill it just hurts a lot ...

The anger, the passion, the mysterious and secretive (different sides of the same coin) natures, the possessiveness, perhaps come from the same source, the 8th house!

Ultimately it boils down to trust. Blessed is the scorpio that has been able to go beyond the trust issues, in his or her soul. Such is their karma that towards the end of their 'development' they will experiment with trust and not get crushed if they fail a few times! The younger scorpios will get crushed at the first brush with deception and trust unreciprocated and either withdraw and sulk or express the venom that is within them. Unlike a snake, a scorpion's venom (and the other expression of scorpio = hornets and wasps) is not unlimited! It is meant to be expressed and then the scorpio becomes the higher form, which is the Eagle as they say and finally the Dove (yes! there is a family connection there!!). Of course by then it is not recognized as a scorpio anymore, it has transcended its astrological stereotypical form and often flummoxes even seasoned astrologer who think they can peg the entire humanity into twelve pigeon holes :-)

An angry scorpion is perhaps best left alone, but one not to be ignored or turn your back upon (for personal protection, if nothing else!). Oh Jyotishis are always expected to offer remedies and antidotes so here goes:

Someone with a strong and benefic but not arrogant (rajasik) venus is the best individual to handle a scorpio, particular one that has been slighted and more so if he or she is transforming!

RR

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:54 am

rohiniranjan wrote:
Scorpios (I am not sure if tropical or sidereal ...!) are plagued by security! Lack thereof, that is! Their soft bodies are covered by a thin chitinous shell, unlike the crab who is better protected. Both have a painful clasp, the scorpion also has the poison! Unlike the snake venom (which sign is represented by the snake?) the venom of the scorpion does not kill it just hurts a lot ...

The anger, the passion, the mysterious and secretive (different sides of the same coin) natures, the possessiveness, perhaps come from the same source, the 8th house!

Ultimately it boils down to trust. Blessed is the scorpio that has been able to go beyond the trust issues, in his or her soul. Such is their karma that towards the end of their 'development' they will experiment with trust and not get crushed if they fail a few times! The younger scorpios will get crushed at the first brush with deception and trust unreciprocated and either withdraw and sulk or express the venom that is within them. Unlike a snake, a scorpion's venom (and the other expression of scorpio = hornets and wasps) is not unlimited! It is meant to be expressed and then the scorpio becomes the higher form, which is the Eagle as they say and finally the Dove (yes! there is a family connection there!!). Of course by then it is not recognized as a scorpio anymore, it has transcended its astrological stereotypical form and often flummoxes even seasoned astrologer who think they can peg the entire humanity into twelve pigeon holes :-)

An angry scorpion is perhaps best left alone, but one not to be ignored or turn your back upon (for personal protection, if nothing else!). Oh Jyotishis are always expected to offer remedies and antidotes so here goes:

Someone with a strong and benefic but not arrogant (rajasik) venus is the best individual to handle a scorpio, particular one that has been slighted and more so if he or she is transforming!

RR
i love your imagery

i found out my moon is in scorpio (vedic astrology)

ill have to check on my venus

this would make so much sense....

in western astrology my moon is saggitarius

can both be true...?

in the same way it can be true to observe a thing in 2 ways depending upon which way you look at it - could it not be true to see points in your chart one way or another depending upon your perspective?

is this something we all agree upon but we choose our favorite?

i was never clear on this

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:37 am

Simple and straight answer?
Yes both are true and helpful!

Yes -- I am flummoxed too! Been so for decades!!

But that is where the QUANTUM steps in stealthily into the typical NEWTONIAN reality!

RR

[quote="TaurusGemini429"][quote="rohiniranjan"]

RR[/quote]

i love your imagery

i found out my moon is in scorpio (vedic astrology)

ill have to check on my venus

this would make so much sense....

in western astrology my moon is saggitarius

can both be true...?

in the same way it can be true to observe a thing in 2 ways depending upon which way you look at it - could it not be true to see points in your chart one way or another depending upon your perspective?

is this something we all agree upon but we choose our favorite?

i was never clear on this[/quote]

Return to “Western Astrology”