Female Scorpion

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

bustersthree

Female Scorpion

Post by bustersthree » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Why do female Scorpio tend to like male Scorpio and males don't?

Nicole

Re: Female Scorpion

Post by Nicole » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:24 pm

bustersthree wrote:Why do female Scorpio tend to like male Scorpio and males don't?
You mean date one or just like them~?

I don't know I never dated another scorp... I have friends that are scorps and a older brother who is one..

I'm with a Gem/Twin..
Yeah never know which one you weill get.  :smt017
Just like us scorps..lol  :)

Electric Angel

Post by Electric Angel » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:20 pm

Maybe the qualities of a male scorpio are more attractive than those of a female scorpio?  Though I would very much resent that being a female scorpio and damn proud of it! :D

astrobhadauria

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:06 pm

Female Scorpio is great then male Scorpio,When female Scorpio make delivery to her kids,all kids first eat her body,as food.And male Scorpio re-make next life partner.

dmuerte

Post by dmuerte » Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:38 pm

Is this true?  I was kind of wondering how the Scorpio family might get on together.

I understand some Scorpio sun females are overtly dominating, where as someof the male Scorpions prefer to work behind the scenes.  Both may tend to control their relationsihps, in different ways.  Male might feel like his sweetie is just way out of control while turning so many heads and see his efforts at romanticising to be in vain.

golf_gal

the question doesn't make any sense

Post by golf_gal » Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:57 pm

You can't make such a generalized statement.  I am a female scorpio and many scorpio men have been interested in me.  Actually I am the one who finds them quite boring.

Back to your question,  You can judge a person by their sun sign.  you must look deeper into synastry to determine, who is compatible to whom.

ab

Post by ab » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:59 am

I dont know about these other Scorpio women, but personally, when I have been attracted to male scorpions...it was always mutual. Totally.  The chemistry is almost tangible, electric, crazy, wonderful and intense.....etc.  Its the jealousy, dominating, control thing that always cooled things off or ended it  for me.  But no regrets.

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:16 pm

I (male Scorp) married a female Scorp.  Marriage lasted 14 years but ended in divorce.  As far as female Scorps not being appealing, that's rubbish.  There's Nicole, proof positive that female Scorps can be very appealing!

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:44 am

i love scorpios - but ohhh the sting... :'-(

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:59 pm

Us poor Scorpios, always remembered for the sting.  Still, nice to be appreciated anyway :)

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:51 am

EarlofLeicester wrote:Us poor Scorpios, always remembered for the sting.  Still, nice to be appreciated anyway :)
appreciation, dear scorpio, would be an understatement.

i do apologize for that - a scorpio is always memorable.

and by the way - my ears always perk up with interest and excitement when i find out there is a scorpio in my presence.  It is by far my favorite sign for companionship and for revealing my secrets to.  My roomate is a scorpio as are the 2 boyfriends I have had since... errr... 2003....

yes the last sting occurred about a year ago and it just hasnt worn off...

::sigh::

:smt010
... :smt007

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:42 am

Hmm.. Aren't you folks taking this 'anthopomorphism' aspect of astrology a bit too far and too literally?

Scorpios are humans first! As are the pisces :-(

RR

[quote="TaurusGemini429"][quote="EarlofLeicester"]Us poor Scorpios, always remembered for the sting.  Still, nice to be appreciated anyway :)[/quote]

appreciation, dear scorpio, would be an understatement.

i do apologize for that - a scorpio is always memorable.

and by the way - my ears always perk up with interest and excitement when i find out there is a scorpio in my presence.  It is by far my favorite sign for companionship and for revealing my secrets to.  My roomate is a scorpio as are the 2 boyfriends I have had since... errr... 2003....

yes the last sting occurred about a year ago and it just hasnt worn off...

::sigh::

:smt010
... :smt007[/quote]

EarlofLeicester

Post by EarlofLeicester » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:00 pm

Honestly, TG429 is just very insightful about Scorpios, I really don't think it was about anthro.. heck, I know what it means but spelling it is another thing. I don't know much else about TG429, but if she is as insightful about other mystical aspects, I think she is a wonderful addition to the site.  In another thread she really defined Scorpios and the interaction issues surrounding them with such tenderness and awareness, and I was speechless (which Vish was surprised by, lol, but that happens when someone just hits some higher plane and I am dumbfounded).

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:52 pm

[quote="EarlofLeicester"]Honestly, TG429 is just very insightful about Scorpios, I really don't think it was about anthro.. heck, I know what it means but spelling it is another thing. I don't know much else about TG429, but if she is as insightful about other mystical aspects, I think she is a wonderful addition to the site.  In another thread she really defined Scorpios and the interaction issues surrounding them with such tenderness and awareness, and I was speechless (which Vish was surprised by, lol, but that happens when someone just hits some higher plane and I am dumbfounded).[/quote]

Oh ABSOLUTELY! TG429 is a breath of fresh air to cyberastrology and the air does get a bit stale in this realm from time to time :-)

I was not questioning her conceptualization of astrological signs etc, just so I may clear the air (pardon the pun) a bit, most signs use symbols and sometimes one can tend to take the scorpion, the fish, the ram, the bull etc too literally. Even a Leo has a nubile core in that lion-heart, even the fish despite how it looks is not all dumb (actually fish is supposed to be the best brain-food according to some! All those omega-3 goodies!!), and a libra is not always teetering tottering or moving all the time either.

And the reason for that, according to my ant's view, is that most of us are a melange of many astro influences and I find that it gives a more balanced and comprehensive/stable description of individuals if we take multiple factors into consideration -- to name a few, the rising sign, moon sign, sun sign of course, but also several other personal indicators (quoting a concept/premise from an article I wrote elsewhere)

But I know neither TG429 nor anyone else needed to be reminded of that, but I needed to say it :-)

RR

TaurusGemini429

Post by TaurusGemini429 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:00 pm

rohiniranjan wrote:
EarlofLeicester wrote:Honestly, TG429 is just very insightful about Scorpios, I really don't think it was about anthro.. heck, I know what it means but spelling it is another thing. I don't know much else about TG429, but if she is as insightful about other mystical aspects, I think she is a wonderful addition to the site.  In another thread she really defined Scorpios and the interaction issues surrounding them with such tenderness and awareness, and I was speechless (which Vish was surprised by, lol, but that happens when someone just hits some higher plane and I am dumbfounded).
Oh ABSOLUTELY! TG429 is a breath of fresh air to cyberastrology and the air does get a bit stale in this realm from time to time :-)

I was not questioning her conceptualization of astrological signs etc, just so I may clear the air (pardon the pun) a bit, most signs use symbols and sometimes one can tend to take the scorpion, the fish, the ram, the bull etc too literally. Even a Leo has a nubile core in that lion-heart, even the fish despite how it looks is not all dumb (actually fish is supposed to be the best brain-food according to some! All those omega-3 goodies!!), and a libra is not always teetering tottering or moving all the time either.

And the reason for that, according to my ant's view, is that most of us are a melange of many astro influences and I find that it gives a more balanced and comprehensive/stable description of individuals if we take multiple factors into consideration -- to name a few, the rising sign, moon sign, sun sign of course, but also several other personal indicators (quoting a concept/premise from an article I wrote elsewhere)

But I know neither TG429 nor anyone else needed to be reminded of that, but I needed to say it :-)

RR
you are both so nice!

thank you!

it is great to be here!!

I finally found a message board where I can talk to others about this stuff I used to just study on my own

:-)

most boards just shoot you down and make you feel stupid but you guys are very nice here and thank you so much for the recognition!

and i love love love my nickname haha

Return to “Western Astrology”