Traniting Uranus - the Life Changer

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

golf_gal

Traniting Uranus - the Life Changer

Post by golf_gal » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:07 pm

In my experience, you should always look to the transiting Uranus to change your life.

1st House - changes your personality - you will be amzed how much more fun live is when Uranus transits your first house.

mythseeker

Re: Traniting Uranus - the Life Changer

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:07 pm

[quote="golf_gal"]In my experience, you should always look to the transiting Uranus to change your life.

1st House - changes your personality - you will be amzed how much more fun live is when Uranus transits your first house.[/quote]

Golf Gal,

First it is blanket statements like this one that makes the general populace think astrology is for yahoossss... First you have understand the true nature of Uranus... It is the Awakener... not the cosmic changer... Uranus is out to bust up situations, mind sets and behaviour patterns that are routine and therefore stiffles growth. Uranus is always, always positive... it just takes us some time to see it. Uranus always looks like the strike is out of the blue and hits in unique and unusual ways but upon a closer look you will see that you have been warned and warned to make a change.. when the individual does not ... well.. Uranus comes in to force the situation.

However the realms of Change actually belongs to Pluto (can we say transformation?) which wants change... not for the sake of change but for the growth of an individual.

Please be more careful when making blanket statement becuase what you want to say will be minimized as stupid when in reality you are making the effort to help someone. I truly do not want to see helpful people like you be  dismissed so out of hand. Make sure you have your facts and details in order BEFORE you make a statement... It will cause you less harm and humiliation.

Mythseeker

Return to “Western Astrology”