Pluto.. Misunderstood Transformer

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mythseeker

Pluto.. Misunderstood Transformer

Post by mythseeker » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Pluto... is the smallest of the planets (despite what a minority of astronomers say) but the most powerful. The true nature of Pluto is as follows.... It wants you to have freedom from... from what.... the shadowlands of your mind.... So it will institute change in your life.. not for the sake of change but for your ultimate freedom... By confronting the dragons of your mind and incorporating them into your conscious mind... you are free and more real becuase you will not sabotage yourself.. Your dragons become your allies and not your hidden enemies...

What is your take on Pluto?

Mythseeker

tt

pluto

Post by tt » Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:30 pm

They say Pluto is about power, wanting it, how we use it and how we react to it in other people. I have noticed that few if any US Presidents  have had strong sun Pluto aspects, which makes me wonder if Pluto really is about wanting power. I have also read that Pluto in the 7th house is common in the charts of people with addictions especially alcohol. This suggests someone who has a problem owning their own darkside, or power,  and thus projects it  onto their partner. In my own experience this seems to be true more often then not. I have also found that pluto squared moon in a synastry chart is really difficult on the  relationship. The Pluto person may have a tendency to manipulate the moon person. I''m also still looking for a good definition of pluto = sun/moon midpoint. Any thoughts anyone?

yerbatera

Re: Pluto.. Misunderstood Transformer

Post by yerbatera » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:27 pm

mythseeker wrote:Pluto... is the smallest of the planets (despite what a minority of astronomers say) but the most powerful. The true nature of Pluto is as follows.... It wants you to have freedom from... from what.... the shadowlands of your mind.... So it will institute change in your life.. not for the sake of change but for your ultimate freedom... By confronting the dragons of your mind and incorporating them into your conscious mind... you are free and more real becuase you will not sabotage yourself.. Your dragons become your allies and not your hidden enemies...

What is your take on Pluto?

Mythseeker

Hello all!

Saw this & had to share!  Prose more elegant and succinct than I could have written concerning the matter...  Just completed a 13-year jaunt of Pluto through my natal Sun in Sadge... and whew!  Another apt Scorpionic metaphor would be the Phoenix rising from the ashes; both me and my life were totally disassembled and rebuilt.  Still bad news for me:  I'm a Cappy-rising, so here goes another 16-year session with Pluto!  :smt002

MyEulogy90

Post by MyEulogy90 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:14 am

ugh, well pluto is in my fourth house, and it makes aspects with all of my personal planets and neptune :( . i think this makes me very emotionally drained and intense all of the time or something, my mind always feels heavy and i don't know if it's pluto or not. it squares my sun, moon, and ascendant all with a tight orb. dunno if there is any good from it T.T

balijepalli

Post by balijepalli » Sun May 11, 2008 11:39 am

in vedic astrology pluto is not recognised as a planet but it is the sub planet like varuna and yama..
hindhu astrology depends upon seven planets...
Check Out Minor Planet Varuna Astrology!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon May 12, 2008 8:04 am

balijepalli wrote:in vedic astrology pluto is not recognised as a planet but it is the sub planet like varuna and yama..
hindhu astrology depends upon seven planets...
Hey Balijepalli,

True, but you are presently participating in the Western astrology forum; do not forget.

Site moderator

Return to “Western Astrology”