Mb software

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

El diablo

Mb software

Post by El diablo » Wed May 16, 2007 12:06 pm

Greetings to you all.

i have a question here.

i use mb to calculate both my zodiac sign and chinese sign. Now the problem lies with the former. When i put in my details it comes up as scorpio (23 october, 1986). Which is all well and true. I can even put in 22 october and it comes out scorpio. 21 is libra. But now this. I get a chart done and it says im a libra with very very strong scorpio traits. Does this mean mb was completely wrong? I certainly feel scorpio. All the books i have read said im scorpio. Even websites and mb say im scorpio. So then. Who is lying?

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Wed May 16, 2007 3:20 pm

From Wikpedia:

Libra is an astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Libra, as can be seen here[1] in the Southern Hemisphere near Scorpius and Virgo. Under the tropical zodiac, Libra is occupied by the Sun from September 23 to October 23, and under the sidereal zodiac, it ends on November 15. Libra, (The Scales of Balance), is the only symbol of the zodiac that is inanimate (it is not represented by an animal or person). The opposite sign to Libra is Aries.

But hen we also have this:
Sidereal astrology is the system of astrology used by some Western and all Jyotish astrologers who base their interpretation around the use of the sidereal zodiac. It was introduced to the West by the Irish astrologer Cyril Fagan in 1944 and is practiced by a minority of Western astrologers. Its primary feature is that the signs of the zodiac align to the sky constellations of the same name. The signs therefore run between dates which are different to the tropical zodiac used in the West. For example, Aries runs from March 21 to April 20 in the tropical zodiac but extends from April 14 to May 14 in the sidereal (although the precise dates may vary depending on the sidereal system used).

But I can't tell you exact what used in MB software :)

El diablo

Post by El diablo » Wed May 16, 2007 8:41 pm

Bit of a confusing time. Dare i say it i feel nothing like a libra. Thought being cuspal some attributes are carried through. I wonder why the systems im using are getting it wrong? Even books and manually drawn chats say scorpio. Mb says it too. Well. Except my profile. What a mess.

Gentlesorp

double-check

Post by Gentlesorp » Fri May 25, 2007 4:08 pm

Hi Diablo,
If you want me to check, I can look in my own software.  What is the place and time of birth?
-Gentlescorp

Return to “Western Astrology”