Lots of planets in the 11th house

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LauraLynette

Lots of planets in the 11th house

Post by LauraLynette » Thu May 31, 2007 9:03 am

Is this normal?
I have Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Lilith in the 11th house!
What does it mean? How does it affect me?

tragedy69

Post by tragedy69 » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:10 am

it means that for you the friendship is a really important thing.
and the energy of that planets acts on that pary of your life.

LauraLynette

Post by LauraLynette » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:13 am

its true. friendship is a fery important part of my life!
thanks tragedy! :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:12 am

[quote="LauraLynette"]its true. friendship is a fery important part of my life!
thanks tragedy! :smt002[/quote]

That was sweet, Tragedy and LauraLynette!

Someday, one or both of you will look beyond Planets and Houses and will discover something called Ashtakavarga. I realize that in your thread so far you have a fair number of transsaturnines which ashtakavarga tends not to take into consideration.

BUT, if you had a bunch of planets in the 11th, guess why it would make you depend significantly on your father and make you kind of spiritual and religious?

Mind you, religion and spirituality may not necessarily help you or allow you to progress, but that is why in jyotish we have these other factors, such as malefic benefic and so on ...

Don't worry though about all that, at this time ...

Regards ...

RR

Dolfke

Re: Lots of planets in the 11th house

Post by Dolfke » Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:41 am

LauraLynette wrote:Is this normal?
I have Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Lilith in the 11th house!
What does it mean? How does it affect me?
There is a whole bunch of people on the planet that have Saturn, Uranus, Neptune in Capricorn : all those that were born around 1989.

At the age of 17, you are still very young, but you show already a deeper interest in understanding astrology, GREAT !   Don't believe everything you read, YOUR life has to be lived, there is a place and time for everything.

As you were born somewhere in the middle of the morning, I guess around 11 am, those planets show in your 11th house.  When you look at your chart, you will observe that your Sun was seen from Earth between East (sunup) (left of the chart) and South (noon) (above : Midheaven-MC).  Most of your class-mates will have a similar collection/conjunction of planets, in another house, because they were born at another hour.

Being a Sagittarius (Dec 20), your Sun is drawn at the beginning edge of Capricorn, close to that gathering of 3 planets.

As your Sun and Mercury are aspecting (conjunction) those 3 outer-planets in Capricorn, your own way of thinking and willpower will trigger those powerful but responsible energies "against" Jupiter in Cancer (in your 5th house).  This "against" is not a war or a fight, it is more like finding an agreement between your adolescent and sensitive behaviour and believes.  Or in other words : there may be an important input from your worldview into your creativity.  

Perhaps I am not being very helpful,  I hope that I am claryfying something, and not bringing you more confusion.

Anyway, I am eager to promote heliocentrical astrology, and 99.9 % of the horoscopes still work with the geocentrical approach.  In geocentrical astrology they tell you that "are" Sagittarius, in Heliocentrical astrology, with the sun and the heart, with YOUR energy at the center, your nature (Earth/Moon)  is Gemini, Twins : playful, nervous, logical, restless, verbally active,...

:smt031  :smt031

Greetz, from Belgium

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi,

Since the question pertains to Western astrology, it is being moved to its forum for better insights,

RishiRahul

coolsofty

thanks

Post by coolsofty » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:40 pm

all your discussions are useful

Return to “Western Astrology”