Capricorn - encountering problems in relationships?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

indiechick

Capricorn - encountering problems in relationships?

Post by indiechick » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:47 pm

I am a capricorn and i tend to always get misunderstood by all my friends and accused of things that I completely don't even think I do.  I am told I am selfish when I try to be the opposite and it is really getting me down.  I have problems keeping friends I am close to.  They tend to take advantage of me and continue this until one day I snap and cut them from my life.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I am born on the 27th of December.  I don't know much else about my sign except that I am capricorn.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
indiechick

Rohiniranjan

Re: Capricorn - encountering problems in relationships?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:21 am

[quote="indiechick"]I am a capricorn and i tend to always get misunderstood by all my friends and accused of things that I completely don't even think I do.  I am told I am selfish when I try to be the opposite and it is really getting me down.  I have problems keeping friends I am close to.  They tend to take advantage of me and continue this until one day I snap and cut them from my life.  Does anyone else have this problem?  I am born on the 27th of December.  I don't know much else about my sign except that I am capricorn.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks[/quote]

Dear IC,

Thanks for posting. I do not want to confuse the picture here but from what you described, many would see in that pattern a sagittarius signature. Sagittarii are forthright, tend to shoot directly from the hip, and being mutable can have major swings of perception, about themselves ans well as what is out there.

Based on your birthdate, I know you may want to peg yourself into the capricorn 'box' but as they say -- if just the date was enough, most astro-software would have been such a lot simpler to design.

Think for a moment, with nearly one birth taking place every 1.5 second (WHO stats which may be underestimates actually!), somewhere in the world, there are enormous numbers of babies born on the same day as you did! Obviously, they cannot be lumped together into the same box of experiences worldwide, right? God loves variety (just look around in this beautiful Divine Laboratory where experiments still abound aplenty! By Whose decree? :-)

There is no way that God would allow >~ 58000 (24*60*60 divided by 1.5) similar individuals to be born each day!

So there has got to be finer distinctions! That is where serious astrology enters the picture!

Welcome to reality!

Rohiniranjan

NATURALBABY

Hello!!

Post by NATURALBABY » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:42 am

:smt002  :smt002  :smt002 buenas Noches!!
Escribo desde Perú, alguien habla español

kardoid

Post by kardoid » Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:09 am

[quote     buenas Noches!!
Escribo desde Perú, alguien habla español]

HOla buenas noches amigo como vas? yo hablo espanol[/quote]

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:12 am

Hi,

Since the question pertains to Western astrology, it is being moved to its forum for better insights,

RishiRahul

mufid

Post by mufid » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:38 pm

i know dat feeling...my gf is capricornian 2...she is misunderstood many times...more so even by me...!!donno much about astrology...but it seems 2 me..dat capricornians try 2 hard 2 get appreciated...n dey tend 2 b xtremely possessive...anywayz...try relaxin...n b positive about it..things will work out!!

bee07

Post by bee07 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:50 am

im also a cap girl my birthday is 30th dec ................. i have a big personality and if i dont like something i will voice my opinion  ...many people dont get what i say and i find myself repeating what i have just said ......... i am very caring though but if soemone hurts my feelings i forgive once MAYBE   but then thats it ..............  :smt003

Return to “Western Astrology”