Astrology

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

vjorge

Astrology

Post by vjorge » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:05 pm

Do you believe in astrology? The only difference I can make is that sometimes the people is more identified with the ascendent than with the sign itself. What do you believe?

shazbotz

Post by shazbotz » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi!

I'm prettty new to all this but what i am noticing is that people are much more like there moon signs but appear to others to be like their ascendants.
shazzzzzzzzzzzza

Astroman101

Post by Astroman101 » Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:10 pm

I agree with shazbotz. If anything, i can relate to my moon sign then anything else,  the way i think i feel, way i act. Not really sure about ascendants. Mabe they represent the way u look?

shazbotz

Post by shazbotz » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:34 pm

It seems that way...my ascendant is a leo and everyone i ask, think i am confident and like lots of attention, however, the opposite is true as my sun sign is pisces. Although i do work in performing arts and have thick wavy hair!
shazzzzzzzzzzzza

Svanprins

Re:

Post by Svanprins » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:49 am

I agree that my moon sign build my caracter more than my ascendent, but I can feel sometimes that my ascendent take the space. Moon are talking about my caracter and my ascendent talking about my life, my interests and so one...

dhrumil.hitler

Post by dhrumil.hitler » Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:52 pm

yes i do believe

judyk99901

Astrology [Do you believe]

Post by judyk99901 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:12 am

I know very little about Astrology but I have all ways been interested in it.  I read my astrology every where I find it......news papers, blogs, free astrology sent to my email.  Have I missed anything?  As far as believing in it .......well I'm not sure.  They are fun to read.  However, they're not close to what really happens for that day.  I am aware that we have free choice and it is possible that if one could do one thing different could that day the whole out come could change.  I am an Aries but as those of you that feel that the moon seems to have more effect on them can add me to the list.  If you look as the sun it well it does whatever the sun does but you can see the effect the moon does and it does different things every day.  The sun has it's place but I love the moon.  Only thing is I can't sleep during the full moon.......I am really a moonbaby!
Live each minute as if it were your last.

missy

Post by missy » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:18 am

I'm not sure what I think of astrology. I tend to read my horoscopes at night time, after my day is pretty much finished, to see if my horoscope predicted what had happened during my day. Lots of the time, I find myself agreeing with every word of the horoscope. It's amazing how spot on some of the horoscopes can be. That said, I can't seem to believe how the relatively same series of events can be happening for every single pisces on this planet, and on the exact same day...

parul

Post by parul » Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:00 am

yes sumtyms...i do beleive in all these i mean defintely god has decided sum\\ basic things in our life....but the rest we have to acheive thru our hard work as well smart work
life is beautiful

narmolanya

ascendant

Post by narmolanya » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:50 am

What I've always heard is that the ascendant becomes predominant in the second part of the life. And I could observed it often. :smt059
"Where intention goes, energy flows"

narmolanya

Believe or not.

Post by narmolanya » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:56 am

I think it is not a question of believe or not. It is mathematics. It is. What is not to believe is the daily horoscope, based only on the moon sign and which is very general. A calculated theme is something very precise and deep about our personnality. This is useful for the comprehension of ourself.
"Where intention goes, energy flows"

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:00 am

I don't read newspaper horoscopes, they're trash as far as I'm concerned.  Nothing changes quickly enough in a day to make the predictions so different.  Sorry.  They got points for pointing out 'Saturn goes retrograde in your Sign today', but lost points significantly when they followed up by saying '...you may find your projects to be finished faster than expected.'  -.-''

I believe totally in astrology, however since I am an astrologer, I may be a little bit biased.  :D

coolsofty

i agree

Post by coolsofty » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:44 pm

it is agreeable to your query

rakeshahirwal

western astrology

Post by rakeshahirwal » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:49 pm

yes, we must believe in astrology. since we all know that there exists nine planets in the universe.which all effects all our life,thus astrology is a pure science full of divine nature.
hi this is rakesh

romesh

Post by romesh » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:12 pm

i totally belive in astro n is a firm beliver of the same their r some forces that we as humans can never come to know .
here for knowledge

Return to “Western Astrology”