According to russian astrologer..

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yo_pablo_gi

According to russian astrologer..

Post by yo_pablo_gi » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:30 am

I heard that according to some russian astrologer position of planets in signs indicate the age of soul and the lesson we done and we not done.
Planets located the closer to the end of sign, the soul more advanced should be.

Who know some more details and have some further information??

tt

old souls

Post by tt » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:51 am

I read (can't remember where) that the more planets (especially personal planets) that one has between cancer and pisces , the older the soul. I've also read that a chart with a significant or noticeable number of quintiles is indicative of an older soul. I can't say that I've done enough charts to swear that's true but so far in my experience it has held up.

Dreams & Reality

Re: old souls

Post by Dreams & Reality » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:38 pm

tt wrote:I read (can't remember where) that the more planets (especially personal planets) that one has between cancer and pisces , the older the soul. I've also read that a chart with a significant or noticeable number of quintiles is indicative of an older soul. I can't say that I've done enough charts to swear that's true but so far in my experience it has held up.

HI! - I have a question about the age of the soul, if anyone can enlighten me, please.

I've calculated how old my soul is from the above and the number is 6.

Now what I want to know is whether this means that my current life is my 7th reincarnation - in other words I've already lived 6 lives.

Or does it mean that my soul has lived six previous lives quite independently from me?

I hope I am explaining this clearly.

Best wishes
Dreams & Reality

Return to “Western Astrology”