Can You Tell A Criminal From His Chart?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rozrokz

Can You Tell A Criminal From His Chart?

Post by rozrokz » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:00 am

I have often wondered what makes a criminal tick. Sometimes when you see a murderer, you can never think that he is capable of such a dastardly act from his outer apperance. It makes me wonder whether there is something in their charts that will show their propensity for violent and crime. Or is everyone capable of committing murder (crimes of passion :smt005 ) when the situation reaches a certain boiling point.

ollieowl

Re: Can You Tell A Criminal From His Chart?

Post by ollieowl » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:30 am

rozrokz wrote:is everyone capable of committing murder (crimes of passion :smt005 ) when the situation reaches a certain boiling point.

YES we are all human animals

Gem

Re: Can You Tell A Criminal From His Chart?

Post by Gem » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:32 am

rozrokz wrote:I have often wondered what makes a criminal tick. Sometimes when you see a murderer, you can never think that he is capable of such a dastardly act from his outer apperance. It makes me wonder whether there is something in their charts that will show their propensity for violent and crime. Or is everyone capable of committing murder (crimes of passion :smt005 ) when the situation reaches a certain boiling point.
Its can and does show :(  but then also I think that hormonal and blood sugar levels can also have an enormous effect on moods and psycho tendencies. There was a long discussion over some of the dictators of the past and the criminals of the future and their birth charts showing that they would be possible killers, just search and read, scarey stuff!

appleway

Post by appleway » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:24 pm

I read somewhere (can't recall where) that a top astrologist had noticed some similar aspects in serial killers' astrological charts.

Vircanaq_88

Post by Vircanaq_88 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:28 pm

I Belive That You Can. For Instace If A Person Has a Lot Of Neptune In Their Chart With Stressful Aspects (Square ,Opposition) And What House Its Located, What Sign's And SO On And So On!!!, Neptune Basicly Inhances The imagination. If It Efects Our Imaginations , Dreams and Illusions In A Bad Or Good Way Depends On The things Listed Above. It Can Cause You To Make Bad Desicions, and Cause You To Become a Drug User. Put Simply Bad Desicions, False Illusions , and Reckless imagination are the perfect Make up of a Serial Killer. Oh Yeah Did I forget To Say Drugs!!
*BLOOD DIAMOND*

AMANUSH-FORCE

Post by AMANUSH-FORCE » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:51 pm

definitely you can tell a criminal from his chart

totally afflicted saturn in a bad house-definite criminal
mars with afflicted saturn-opressive and criminal tendencies

and many more combinations exist for the criminals of diffrent types

later now

Bastard

Post by Bastard » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:33 pm

Quote: rozrokz;
"I have often wondered what makes a criminal tick. Sometimes when you see a murderer, you can never think that he is capable of such a dastardly act from his outer apperance. It makes me wonder whether there is something in their charts that will show their propensity for violent and crime. Or is everyone capable of committing murder (crimes of passion  ) when the situation reaches a certain boiling point."

" . . from his outer apperance."
I have known many, many criminals, murderers and rapists. In a lot of cases, outer appearance can only be a guide for one with a great deal of experience; many innocent souls are easily taken in by these types, especially sex-offenders who can be very charming like sociopaths.

". . is everyone capable of committing murder . . when the situation . . "
That situation is not the same for everyone, and it would take the utmost extreme circumstances to force the better ones of us to take the life of another person.
There are two kinds of personality which illustrate this point. When you or I see something weak or lame, such as a baby bird with a broken wing in distress and scared, we try to help it.
The other kind of person sees the same hurt baby bird in distress, and their reaction is to despise it as weak and want to kill it.
But there is a third kind, and they are less common, even among criminals. They are chilling, and they are are often the charming ones. They see something weaker than themselves and they seize it as an opportunity for gratification. They will actually get sexual gratification from torturing it and killing it.

So when you ask what makes a criminal tick, you are really asking what makes a person tick; and the answer is that th there are many, many types of people, from angels and heroes on down to you and I, or to those unfortunate criminals who merely fell foul of the law, and on through the spectrum to those more disgusting and depraved than you can imagine.

" . . whether there is something in their charts . . "
That is purely a matter for research, and I'm not aware of any comparative chart analysis in this area.

ConJo2012

Post by ConJo2012 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:50 am

Yes I think someone can see a criminal in there zodiac sign..

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:18 am

AMANUSH-FORCE wrote:definitely you can tell a criminal from his chart

totally afflicted saturn in a bad house-definite criminal
mars with afflicted saturn-opressive and criminal tendencies

and many more combinations exist for the criminals of diffrent types

later now
I am sure you will find many criminals that way....because earth contain a lot of criminals.

The question is....how about all those who have the same chart...but never become criminals?

How about all those who have chart where it says they are clever successful and will have a rich life...and then they become criminals?

In order to say yes.....you can't only choose to see one narrow thing....you must have a majority of occurrence in it and those who not become criminals must only be a little part of the whole selection.

Sabra

Twins

Post by Sabra » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:03 am

You wouldn't be able to determine anything by chart alone.  Consider the good twin and bad twin scenario.  Both have identical charts, but something else factors in.  I think that we can look at astrology, but we have to also think about physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual 'ingredients'.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:58 pm

I think that we can look at astrology, but we have to also think about physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual 'ingredients'.
All of which would be found in the nativity.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Yes....but I assume the same thing is found in non criminals....the Astrology trade is ancient....one should suppose that if such a thing could show who are criminals and who are not...we would have a nice tool for our law of court....at least we would avoid to judge those who aren't guilty of anything, but to be on wrong place at the wrong time.

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:04 pm

Yes....but I assume the same thing is found in non criminals....
Okay, well, now I'm confused.  If by 'the same thing' you mean those 'physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual ingredients', then yes, everyone is going to have them as Mars, Mercury, Luna, and Jupiter all reside in everybody's nativities.  I don't know, I'm probably reading and interpreting what you said incorrectly.  Apologies, but could I ask for some clarification? :-S
one should suppose that if such a thing could show who are criminals and who are not...we would have a nice tool for our law of court
Oh indeed, but getting the courts to accept such things as 'astrological testimony' would be an entirely different battle. :D  Hehe.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:16 pm

Sei no Senshi wrote: Oh indeed, but getting the courts to accept such things as 'astrological testimony' would be an entirely different battle. :D  Hehe.
Well in order to such a statement, you or other, must have done scientific investigation, which show that all who have such and such chart become criminals. If there is no criminals among your selections, then your statement is wrong.'

The same goes for none criminals, if there is criminals among the chart for none criminals....then there is no prove in the thesis....just opinions....and as discussed before...they might change from person to person :)

Sei no Senshi

Post by Sei no Senshi » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Well I mean, besides all of that digging to find charts of criminals and group them accordingly, just getting the courts to take into consideration anything metaphysical is going to be...crazy.  I don't know if it could be done.

Return to “Western Astrology”