Pluto and Saturn in the Fourth House

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

ivan_taniputera

Pluto and Saturn in the Fourth House

Post by ivan_taniputera » Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:18 am

Dear Friends,

I am a professional astrologer from Indonesia. I have found that when Pluto and Saturn are in the fourth house, mostly the native's parent are divorced (broken home). Does anybody find the same?

Regards,

Ivan T.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Moved to the western astrology forum,

site moderator

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:50 pm

That's interesting.  I wouldn't have thought of that interpretation, but I sure agree with it.  In addition, with the pluto in the 4th with the saturn, I'd tend to think that this would be a parental divorce that was very "life changing" for the child.  Also, I'd look at the 7th house.  Anytime I want to verify something like this, I'd use the 4th house as the new 1st house, turning the chart so that the cusp of the 4th house becomes the new ascendant...then look at the new 4th house (which would be the 7th), to see more effects brought to light.  Thanks for posting.

Lost_Hope

Post by Lost_Hope » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:09 am

Nice sharing, will acknowledge that

astrologer50

Re: Pluto and Saturn in the Fourth House

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 am

ivan_taniputera wrote:Dear Friends,

I am a professional astrologer from Indonesia. I have found that when Pluto and Saturn are in the fourth house, mostly the native's parent are divorced (broken home). Does anybody find the same?

Regards,

Ivan T.
Actually the classic sign for divorced parents in Western astrology (I use Equal house system) is sun square moon  :)

Saturn in the 4th house•Saturn here operates in the latter part of life when its negative aspects are much harder to take. In the roots of the being a selfishness that must be broken up or the dues will be collected in the latter part of life.
•Can gain through real estate and land.
•Possibility of trouble with indigestion due to emotions. The ulcer type.
•Often strong mother complex and a tendency to cling to the past.
•Needs to get away from home in order to get over psychological bias. Appears independent but fears to leave home. Will be happier away from the place of birth.
•Domestic responsibilities or difficulties are likely.
•In childhood these may be the result of others` actions, but adults invariably attract these commitments.
•There is a need for domestic security   often provided by physical ties. Will take great pains to make a secure home
•They would probably have to take on heavy ¬responsibilities from an early age and may have had to struggle for domestic security and will work very hard to provide for your home and family. May have experienced poverty as a child

Pluto in 4th House - angular
•Family   deaths in family early years
•A strong desire to be the master in your own home. Deep domestic roots and desire to improve conditions.
•Also occult interests in later years. (all water houses are psychic in nature)
•Power struggles with family members.
•Pluto here suggests they have suffered from an above average amount of frustration during childhood and adolescence with strong controlling parents  
•Intense about holding family together.
•Very protective of home and want control thereof.
•Love of nature   dousing  geology

If pluto is conjunct IC/honme roots it can suggest some form of abuse

Return to “Western Astrology”