Premature/Late Births and Astrological Mismatch.

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

nancyrella

Post by nancyrella » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:47 am

I've done my natal chart for my real birth date and due date.
I was born sun Capricorn and moon Pisces.
I was also exactly three months premature.
Thankfully I am healthy.

Sun        Capricorn 22.12 Ascendant Scorpio 14.31
Moon        Pisces 23.42 II Sagittarius 13.56
Mercury Aquarius 10.42        III Capricorn 16.37
Venus Capricorn 2.05        IV Aquarius 21.02
Mars        Aries 26.13        V Pisces 23.29
Jupiter Taurus 26.12 R        VI Aries 21.16
Saturn Capricorn 6.56        VII Taurus 14.31
Uranus Capricorn 2.26        VIII Gemini 13.56
Neptune Capricorn 10.22        IX Cancer 16.37
Pluto        Scorpio 14.50 Midheaven Leo 21.02
Lilith         Virgo 27.04        XI Virgo 23.29
Asc node Pisces 5.40        XII Libra 21.16

If I would have been full term I would have been born sun Aries and moon Cancer, well ideally that is (no actual birth time).

Sun         Aries 22.21
Moon         Cancer 14.20
Mercury Taurus 0.49
Venus Aries 24.14
Mars         Gemini 19.34
Jupiter Gemini 5.38
Saturn Capricorn 13.50
Uranus Capricorn 5.20 R
Neptune Capricorn 12.24
Pluto         Scorpio 14.24 R
Lilith         Libra 7.04
Asc node Pisces 3.56

The description of this one fits me, and it's crazy how much I am like the one of my due date.

I am self-centered, self-willed and impatient.
I am not quietly ambitious within the realms of the possible, and I do not like and take on responsibility.

My Strength: Very good education, she is also a good talker. She likes to travel, to write, to increase her knowledge.
My Weaknesses: likes to puff herself up with grandiose speeches or fine words. Does not listen to others but likes to be listened to.

Not My Strength: She likes the good things in Life and knows how to profit from them. She controls and administers her affairs, money well.
Not My Weakness: She is a little too obsessed by increasing her material possessions, money. Has too great a desire to possess, to be powerful.

I am self-critical but I really don't care if people do not like me.
I don't do well with money but I am very creative with how I should spend it.

And I love writing and art.
I hate business and leisure.

I despise liars and I am almost always nervous but do what I have to and thrive off the adrenaline.

I agree with my mother on this one, I WAS TOO IMPATIENT TO BE BORN ON MY DUE DATE.

I could seriously go on and on.

I've never felt I could relate to the Capricorn personality much or ever.
I am almost nothing like a Capricorn. My personality is very much like an Aries.

I downloaded the Zodiac Sign Software earlier today and I tried both birth dates (January 12th and April 12th)

The Aries reading was me! Everything was me (sadly even the negative but whatever).

And the Capricorn was almost exactly the opposite of me.

I realize that the natal chart for the Aries has a lot of Capricorn in some planets. I'm sort of confused as to what I should consider my sign. All traits for me point to Aries... so yes I kind of already do consider myself an Aries.

Aside from my premature birth my brother was born two weeks late.
He was born under the sun Virgo and moon Sagittarius.

He's personality is dead on the one of a Leo.

So I guess any insight and opinions are appreciated here.

dessa

Premature/Late Births and Astrological Mismatch

Post by dessa » Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:21 pm

This is very interesting to me, since I always felt that those babies born early or late did so because they wanted specific influence of specific birth dates.

I was born late, I was supposed to be Virgo, and I am so very definitely Libra without any trace of any kind of Virgo traits this includes my entire chart, actually having the Virgo would have been easier since one of the hassles in life was that I was so different from my mom and sister and no one could understand why.

I was actually 4 weeks late, and barely made it in as a Libra end of Sept is my birth so I found this about you and your brother to be so interesting.

Since I know of someone who was born early and is so strongly Leo, and just barely made it being born a couple of hours before Leo went into Virgo. This person is also very much a Leo without the Virgo traces.

To be honest I have only know 5 capricorns and none of them really fit the description of there might be some light resemblances but none seem to be really cappy, I am wondering if maybe there is something about Capricorns that just absorb other sign influences strongly.

makes me wonder..

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:23 pm

You are born when you are meant to be born, end of!

maybe you are looking at your chart with Placidus, koch or pandanis. You should try Equal House, the oldest and most reliable and traidtional (obviously the one i teach and lecture....) cos it does move planets from one house to another.. :smt008

kel303

Post by kel303 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:50 am

you were born capricorn because you were meant to be. it's like fate. see, you know, i read all the descriptions of all the other sun signs on the astrological chart and.. you know what? they all fit me! i'm as mysterious as a scorpio, i'm as energetic as an aries, i'm as egotistical as a leo, i'm as stubborn as a taurus. but when i read pisces, i know that's really me, like really me inside. i think we all share traits of all the signs. because we are all people.

i was born 6 weeks premature too. i was supposed to be born an aries, and i swear arian traits fit me so well. but i think if i was born an aries, i would be a different person. i was born pisces because that's just who i am.

i have a lot of capricorn in my birth chart, and i get along with them so well. they're so down to earth, mature, responsible, romantic, and great listeners. for me a relationship with a capricorn man is always perfect. are you sure these aren't your real traits?

CerridewnNightwind

I was born a Pisces, but should have been born a Taurus.

Post by CerridewnNightwind » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:17 am

I was born a Pisces.  I was born three months early, so I should have been a Taurus by my due date.  I am the typical Pisces (i.e. I find it difficult to deal with people who don't live up to my expectations, I readily adapt to change, I identify with the feelings of others, etc.).  I also exhibit alot of Taurus traits (i.e. I tend to cling to people I consider to be mine, I don't like broken promises, I am stubborn (too stubborn for my own good at times!), etc.).  However, I need to point out that I know I was born when I should have been.  My natal chart shows that my rising sign is Scorpio (which explains the stubbornness).  

It is a good idea to look at due dates, but one should remember that we each have traits from most if not all of the signs.

Songstress

Post by Songstress » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:38 pm

I was supposed to be born a Gemini, but I was born exactly 1 month after my due date.  I never thought to see how my personality lined up with a Gemini.  I do however feel I fit the profile of a Cancer perfectly.  I will have to look into this later tonight.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:03 am

Songstress wrote:I was supposed to be born a Gemini, but I was born exactly 1 month after my due date.  I never thought to see how my personality lined up with a Gemini.  I do however feel I fit the profile of a Cancer perfectly.  I will have to look into this later tonight.

I wouldn't bother if i were you, your soul was born at exactly the right time when you planned it..... perfect so why change perfection, you couldn't even if you wanted to. So pointless exercise.. :smt003

firetopaz

Post by firetopaz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:28 am

I agree with astrologer...my son was born 3 hours into taurus cuz I had one Leo baby and as a Saggitarius I wanted an Aries baby...but he was stubborn and didn't want to be an Aries baby....oh well I love him anyway.  I too believe you came into this world at the exact moment you were meant to...could be's and should be's don't factor in

giniwil

my daughter was born early

Post by giniwil » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 am

she was born 5 weeks early on october 25. what would have been her traits had she been born on time

Annoda

Post by Annoda » Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 am

pluto in scorpio conjunct your ascendant with mars in its rulership (traditional) explains most everything you are feeling, then your venus conjucnt saturn, neptune, uranus explains the rest,,,
looking at your chart from your pluto on the asc as a primary charge in your chart really explains how you feel and gets around the superficial interpretations of sun in capricorn and moon in pisces, its important to put the whole picture together to see what is underneath the surface.
hope this helps, and btw, if you live to 90 you will reach your due date chart by progression,,,
For free mini astrology course go to www.astroplanetnews.com

Return to “Western Astrology”