I need some help

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

aorozco2008

I need some help

Post by aorozco2008 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:36 am

I need to know how to determinate an homosexual point in a natal card, is it for a planet or stars, maybe transits?

I need to know abot the progresed houses.

I need to know to about the transneptunian planets and its relation in a natal card,

Is there someone who can help me, plis?
Life is only a dream

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:22 am

then maybe a free course in astrology is the way to go....since you will not manage to understand it all by a short reply anyway.

Short reply are source for missunderstanding, and wrong directions.

Youdah
Astrology Reader

Post by Youdah » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Yes, I agree, Rhutobello!  

aorozco2008, you are welcome to join the astrology class on this website under "Mystic Academy."  What you're asking for can't be explained in a quick reply.  You'll need a good basic astrology course and understanding before you could even attempt to do these kinds of interpretations.

astrologer50

Re: I need some help

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:00 pm

aorozco2008 wrote:I need to know how to determinate an homosexual point in a natal card, is it for a planet or stars, maybe transits?

I need to know abot the progresed houses.

I need to know to about the transneptunian planets and its relation in a natal card,

Is there someone who can help me, plis?
No substitute for study is there? You really dont need to know about transneptunian planets for example, theres an awful lot to learn before you get there.

I have my suspicitions that Neptune or Uranus in the 8th house of sex and there aspects have a lot to do with homesexuality......
why do you need to know?? :smt006

Return to “Western Astrology”