venus jupiter conjunction

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 pm

all I can say for myself - it was the most emotional roller-coaster and TERRIBLE time!
I acted completely out of control, and was extremely emotional. Even to the point of depression.
Kinda put into a washing machine on super spin cycle and then I got spat out! urg...very very happy when it was over and then the first full moon afterwards was the first full moon that was actually a really gentle evening...usually full moons and me are not very harmonious. heehee :)
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Crow

Post by Crow » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:10 am

Rosered, wonder why you were feeling like that. Perhaps due to an energy surge?    I honestly cannot tell if it caused me problems.  I was not getting much sleep due to other things.  So I was really a fruit loop.  More so than usual!  Now I am just a hormonal fruit loop. :smt005

I guess to find that answer out we would have to look at how this conjunction affected you personally using your chart. Something I don't know where to begin.  Not even close to that understanding yet.  Your comment made me chuckle about the moon.  First thought PMS.  The cycles of the moon affect me too.  Glad to hear you are feeling better!

Safe Journey

RoseRed

Post by RoseRed » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Crow your guess is as good as mine! lol!
I actually wana figure it out, relate it to my personal chart and see how and why it affected me so crazily. But to be honest...I am just so braindead at the moment I can only read and respond in a basic fashion at the moment. Man what a year!! Holy Moly!

And you are on the money! I'm one crazy ass lady when it comes to that time of the month!! heehee Its like this PISSED off woman comes out and says "Why are you not pregnant! I'm all ready for creation! And and and! Wheres your part! Sheeesh!"
Its like i'm stuck in this body that is raining all abuse at me! LOL!

I know moon cycles and woman's cycles relate...but not exactly sure why the full moon makes me go crazy...its a diff kinda crazy...heehee I go all sorts of crazy eh?! :)

hahahahahahaha!! man i giggled at your fruitloop comment! heehee :) hormonal fruitloop...heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeeheeeee!!

Safe journey to you too hun! Us against the hormones!! :smt066
To Err, Human
To Forgive, Divine

Return to “Western Astrology”