help with venus/mars aspects

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

purple_dust

help with venus/mars aspects

Post by purple_dust » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:36 pm

I just read on another thread (vedic astrology) that an astrologer looks on the composite chart for any venus/mars aspects and that -by experience- if there's none on the composite chart there won't be a relationship or it'll be a very short-lived one.

I was crushed because there's this guy that I like a lot but he's hesitating.. and these are our aspects.

Synastry:
sun opposition uranus
mercury opposition venus
moon trine mars
moon square pluto
moon trine mars
venus square sun
mars sextile mercury
mars trine venus
jupiter trine sun
uranus square mercury
sun square mercury
mercury trine mercury
venus square moon
jupiter sextil moon
saturn conjuction saturn
saturn sextile pluto
uranus conjunction saturn
neptune conjunction saturn
neptune sextile pluto
pluto sextil neptune

Composite:
sun in 10th house
sun sextil jupiter
sun trine uranus
moon in 4th house
moon opposition mars
moon trine pluto
mercury in 9th
mercury square pluto
venus in 11th house
venus square jupiter
venus square uranus
mars in 10th house
mars trine asturn
mars trine uranus
mars trine neptune
mars sextile pluto
jupiter in 8
jupiter opposition uranus
saturn in 2
saturn conjunction uranus
saturn conjunction neptune
saturn sextil pluto
uranus in 2
neptune in 2
neptune sextil pluto
pluto in 12
saggitarius in 2
capricorn in 3
aqcuarius in 4
piscis in 5
aries in 6
taurus in 7
gemini in 8
cancer in 9
virgo in 11
libra in 12

there's no venus/mars aspects in composite but i guess the venus/mars one in our synastry chart  explains the sexual attraction (specially the one I feel) that we experience when we met.

Is there any chance??  Help, I'm desperate.

Oh, and supposedly Neptune has got a lot to do with disappointment.  How can you tell that in a chart?? According to Tarot, he's dissapointed about me and I don't know why.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:46 pm

If you insist on keep asking Vedic astrology questions, hopefully the moderator will move your post.

Otherwise composites are just one avenue to look at for compatibility and again, need to see the charts involved hon..... :smt004

since you are asking for a reading, you should repost in the correct forum
Last edited by astrologer50 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

purple_dust

Post by purple_dust » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:06 pm

I'm really into always establishing comparisons between one science and another (that's why I even included Tarot)  eventhough I don't fall into the mistake of asking the same question through as many divination techniques I can.. I am always thinking about "I wonder..."  :smt017  questions though hehe

these are our charts  :smt003 :
Attachments
synastry1.jpg
our charts
synastry1.jpg (154.27 KiB) Viewed 4509 times
relationship1.jpg
composite
relationship1.jpg (70.29 KiB) Viewed 4509 times

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Sir,
We can compare and contrast the different  systems of astrology  But we should not apply the principles of one system to other system.

In vedic itself we see different approach about aspects. In jaimini we don’t find the general aspects .  The inimical planets are different in prasna jatakam and in general vedic astrology.
The aspects in western astrology is not seen only the distance fom one planet to the other is given importance.
In Burmese Mars is enemy to The Sun whereas both are friends to each other in vedic.
Jup is benefic in Kendra position in birth chart wheras in Gochara he is malefic. Trouble giver.
In Chinese we don’t find all these planets and stars.
Good luck

babulupmg

Post by babulupmg » Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Sir,
We can compare and contrast the different  systems of astrology  But we should not apply the principles of one system to other system.

In vedic itself we see different approach about aspects. In jaimini we don’t find the general aspects .  The inimical planets are different in prasna jatakam and in general vedic astrology.
The aspects in western astrology is not seen only the distance fom one planet to the other is given importance.
In Burmese Mars is enemy to The Sun whereas both are friends to each other in vedic.
Jup is benefic in Kendra position in birth chart wheras in Gochara he is malefic. Trouble giver.
In Chinese we don’t find all these planets and stars.
Good luck

Return to “Western Astrology”