What about the new planets???????

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lenas

What about the new planets???????

Post by lenas » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:35 am

Hello! With the recent discovery of new planets...how does this affect astrology? What's your opinion?

astrologer50

Re: What about the new planets???????

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:38 pm

lenas wrote:Hello! With the recent discovery of new planets...how does this affect astrology? What's your opinion?
what new planets? are you talking about asteroids? specs of dust in constellations hovvering around outer planets such as Pluto???

They are significant, but first one has to go through all 10planets, in the signs, in the houses and fully understand what one is talking about......

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Moved to the Western astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Pappy1985

Post by Pappy1985 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:59 am

If one understand the foundation of astrology u wouldn't be confused about uprisings like this.  Its all about time, finding something that is consistent with time is a landmark. so any thing is the solar system can serve as a message with careful study, the sun and planets were the biggest and must obvious so that's were man had to start form but as time goes on more would be discovered.
We are nothing

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 pm

well yes there has been Chiron which has been majorly studied and books written about it being the 'wounded warrier' but it takes an awful long time to study astrology, it very complex, the more I think I know, somone or something comes up to surprise me

mysticvirgo

Which new planets? Please clarify

Post by mysticvirgo » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 am

is the OP reffering to newly discovered solar bodies or is the OP reffering to the extra-solars?

I keep pretty close tabs on the astronomy world and I have not heard of any new SIGNIFICANT , either in visibility or size, solar bodies.  If any new ones were to be discovered, it will take a bit of time for the influnces to be determined.  

If the OP is speaking of the Extra-solars, I think that thier sheer distance from our system would render them powerless.

Return to “Western Astrology”