Moon magick

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

janakiflower

Moon magick

Post by janakiflower » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:28 pm

Hi all

I have one question related to moon magick issues.
Maybe I'll try to use Mystic Board's software for moon magick. I therefor wonder if the zodiacal influence on the moon is valid for any location on earth. While in one country it's the 13th of February it still might be the 12th of February somewhere else, right? Where can I double check the moon's zodiacal influence on the internet.
How long does one sign dwell under the influence of the moon? Can it differ from time to time? Anybody who knows the answer to my questions?

(Thankful).    :smt002

astrologer50

Re: Moon magick

Post by astrologer50 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:42 am

janakiflower wrote:Hi all

I have one question related to moon magick issues.
Maybe I'll try to use Mystic Board's software for moon magick. I therefor wonder if the zodiacal influence on the moon is valid for any location on earth. While in one country it's the 13th of February it still might be the 12th of February somewhere else, right? Where can I double check the moon's zodiacal influence on the internet.
How long does one sign dwell under the influence of the moon? Can it differ from time to time? Anybody who knows the answer to my questions?

(Thankful).    :smt002
haven't a clue what "moon magik" is??? there is an online ephemeris called khaldea dot com which plots current, past and future transits of where all the planets are at any given point in time and space.

janakiflower

Post by janakiflower » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:11 am

What I wonder is what a moon i Pisces means, or moon in Leo e.t.c. for an individual. Another way to explain my question (an example): if I read that the moon is in Pisces does it matter wherefrom this information is taken? Since the earth is in motion, it should be relevant or not? I suppose the question is related to Mystic Boards program also. It would be nice to know how to apply it. :)

jigyasu

on moon

Post by jigyasu » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:28 am

moon controls water.
how?
on full moon there is more disturbance in the see that is more lunar energy and larger waves. and we are 80% water.
water controls emotions. the term lunacy came from that. mentally weak become more disturbed on full moons. nothing to do with gravity because on half moon days
we dont have HALF moon there.

so for that reason moon represents "manas"

then there is this effect of moon when u were born which is said to be permanent. and there are transists (gochar) which change.
even i dont know what moon magick u r talking about. but there are techniques to harvest these lunar energies to enhance and purify or understand or train
ur manas.
seen from ur natal moon. like on third sign from ur natal and 4th sigh from it etc. waxing, waning, tithi its combination with other grahas (planets) etc are all important.

there is no hokus pokus i know about these things. its all very simple and clean.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 am

Moved to western astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:26 am

janakiflower wrote:What I wonder is what a moon i Pisces means, or moon in Leo e.t.c. for an individual. Another way to explain my question (an example): if I read that the moon is in Pisces does it matter wherefrom this information is taken? Since the earth is in motion, it should be relevant or not? I suppose the question is related to Mystic Boards program also. It would be nice to know how to apply it. :)
Sounds like you need some basic Lessons in Astrology and there are Lessons on this forum  :smt003  Also have sent pm for some interesting links....

Return to “Western Astrology”