7/21/09 Solar Eclipse Conj. Natal Mars Opp Nat Saturn

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

healing.vibrations

7/21/09 Solar Eclipse Conj. Natal Mars Opp Nat Saturn

Post by healing.vibrations » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:30 am

Hello One and All,

I've been studying astrology for a few years now, but am not sure about the effect of eclipses.  The 7-21-09 solar eclipse will conjunct within minutes my natal mars, and oppose natal saturn, highlighting my first and seventh (although within 3 degrees of 2nd/8th cusp.  I've also have transiting uranus going back and forth over my MC.  My birthdate is May 4, 1961 9:43am PDT, Newport Beach, CA, chart has been rectified.

I'd appreciate any insight anyone who knows about eclipses has on it's effects.

Love, Peace, and Happiness to all - The Shift is happening!

Jay

Pappy1985

Post by Pappy1985 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm

I may not be able to say anything about your chart. But i would just like to give my opinion about eclipses and its probable astrological significance. At least the eclipse means the sun conjunct the moon the only thing that makes it different is that some particular people somewhere in the world be blocked by the sun's ray, another thing is that the occurence is a very rare one and the word coincidence will be used; astrology is all about coincidence. So why can't it just be read as a sun-moon conjuction? Because of sight? Sight actually lead to Astrology so it has to be appreciated. So is it that now a Eclipse-sun-moon stellium conjuncts your natal mars. Does your emotion completely take priority over your inner drives aspect to your priortirized energy orientation. Maybe. :smt017
We are nothing

Return to “Western Astrology”