Hi Everyone!! :) Venus - Neptune Double Trine

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AstroStudent

Hi Everyone!! :) Venus - Neptune Double Trine

Post by AstroStudent » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 am

Hi Everyone!! It's great to become a member of this forum. I am a new student in astrology and I have so much to learn from all of you.

May I have your kind help in interpreting the following dynamics...involving Venus - Neptune sign trines in a synastry comparison between two people:

* Woman's Venus conjunct Mars trines Man's Neptune, at the same time, Man's Venus conjunct Mars also trines Woman's Neptune. (the double whammy. )

* The Venus - Neptune connection also show up (I can't recall if it was in a trine or a conjunction) in the composite chart for these two.

My inclination is that the romantic ties are quite unusual here...but would love to have your helpful insights!!

Thanks so much!!

astrologer50

Re: Hi Everyone!! :) Venus - Neptune Double Trine

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 am

AstroStudent wrote:Hi Everyone!! It's great to become a member of this forum. I am a new student in astrology and I have so much to learn from all of you.

May I have your kind help in interpreting the following dynamics...involving Venus - Neptune sign trines in a synastry comparison between two people:

* Woman's Venus conjunct Mars trines Man's Neptune, at the same time, Man's Venus conjunct Mars also trines Woman's Neptune. (the double whammy. )

* The Venus - Neptune connection also show up (I can't recall if it was in a trine or a conjunction) in the composite chart for these two.

My inclination is that the romantic ties are quite unusual here...but would love to have your helpful insights!!

Thanks so much!!
Sounds like a lot of spiritual idealisation and rose tinted glasses.

Return to “Western Astrology”