Pisces Men

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MarieAnna

Pisces Men

Post by MarieAnna » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 pm

I'm not sure how to deal with this problem. I really thought I knew, as I was married to a Pisces (which I divorced).

Pappy1985

Really Pisces Men

Post by Pappy1985 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:56 pm

I can't tell you much but a little experience. My father is Pisces and i never grew up with him (i've never slept under the same roof with him and till i was around 21 he never bought a pin for me) despite my mothers constant pressure. Even when he tried to take little responsiplity he kept it strictly financial. He must have background secrets and things bitting inside him that he must not say and no one should tresspass. Two other Pisces men i know; they have the calm and attractive environment to welcome people but they as well have one time or the other the retire to their shell. Maybe one who can cope with a Piscean is one who can leave them to their secrets at the right time and hope they satisfy your other requirments.
We are nothing

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:43 am

Pisces like Gemini and libra are all restless procrastinating and indecisive. Quite often everyone takes there problems to pisces usually cos there very caring sympathetic and empathetic people. Very sensitive moody and broody (like all water signs) and can even play on people's feelings.....

Aegeus

Post by Aegeus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:05 am

Grounded Pisces can be awesome people. I was describing something I picked about how Pisces has a different sensitive to Aries. Pisces have more of an emotional and caring sensitive and care for others in an almost self sacrificing way. I guess if they are ungrounded or afflicted they can go to far with this can give too much depleting their emotional reserve. While Aries has more of a spiritual sensitivity. When I was describing if this someone asked if the host where we were staying is a Pisces to an answer of yes and then she said well then I'll believe that about Pisces.

The Pisces mentioned is an awesome soul who has many great stories and has and does a lot of good things. I haven't known many Pisces at least not that I know of, but the few I have known have been awesome people. Although I have read in astrology that I can tend to look through rose tinted glassed.

There is also a degree of needing to be aware of how much one sees in another is a reflection of them self.

I also understand Pisces as learning through suffering, which can result in some invaluable wisdom which can be put into practice to reap great joy. I guess if afflicted a Pisces native could take the suffering the wrong way rather then learn from it and create more suffering

sweetruby2007

Post by sweetruby2007 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:31 am

I am a capricorn sun but venus and mars in pisces, can anyone shed some light on this, it takes me a while to make decisions but I am able to fall in love very easily.

At the moment I am with a guy with a pisces sun and venus in aquarius and mars in libra, I have heard that venus in this placement arent faithful, is that true.

This is my first post so I do apologise if I have wrote in the wrong blog.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:35 pm

sweetruby2007 wrote:I am a capricorn sun but venus and mars in pisces, can anyone shed some light on this, it takes me a while to make decisions but I am able to fall in love very easily.

At the moment I am with a guy with a pisces sun and venus in aquarius and mars in libra, I have heard that venus in this placement arent faithful, is that true.

If you are female then sun & mars is what you would look for in a man. If you are male the it would be your Moon  & venus.

acapr220

Post by acapr220 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:41 am

Well,

Well, my younger brother and 2 of my ex-boyfriends have pisces moons and while I know this doesn't speak for all piscean's, I have noticed a degree of carelessness about them. All 3 of them seem to care less about paying bills, it's almost as if they are oblivious to it, constantly losing things, and all have huge escapist tendencies (Video Games, and Booze) There is a peter pan quality to the sign, It is almost as if they know deep inside that the material world is fleeting and therefore don't put much effort into maintaining it. It is maddening for those of us living with them but they are so giving and tenderhearted that you almost forgive them for it :-)
AC

CMyst77

Post by CMyst77 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 pm

I can sympathise with the mysticism of a Pisces Man...  My own love is Sun in Pisces and Moon in Gemini...  However, his Venus and Mars are both in Pisces which makes him a great lover, easy to resolve conflicts and very sympathetic on an emotional level...  and as I am Sun in Cancer, Moon in Virgo and Venus and Mars both in Taurus, we have a great emotional bond, and work well to resolve any conflicts that arise, although conflict in our relationship is nonexistant at this point!  Also, we communicate well as my Mercury is in Gemini while his is Aquarius...  To say the least, we have a very strong connection to eachother...  However, I can relate to the ungrounded nature of a Pisces man...  He does tend to 'hole up' when he's unsure of things... :(  The first 2 months of our relationship was "First Date went great, no show/no communication for a week...  Second Date was even better...  no show/no communication for 2 weeks!, 3rd date was revolutionairy, no show/no communication for another 2 weeks..."  :(  this went on until I made him promise not to pull anymore disappearing acts!  LOL  Which he has committed to with a renewed vigor, and our relationship is moving forward quite well...  I think we'll be living together before long!  LOL  And the other thing with a Pisces man...  Once they commit, they throw themselves into the relationship heart and soul...  (At least in my experience!)

I hope this has offered some insite...  If not, thanks for letting me share!  LOL

Sincerely,
Cory

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Mon May 10, 2010 6:17 am

sweetruby2007 wrote:I am a capricorn sun but venus and mars in pisces, can anyone shed some light on this, it takes me a while to make decisions but I am able to fall in love very easily.

Yes, you are posting on the wrong thread. If you have specific questions that are off-topic to the thread you are reading, then you should post your own thread with your specific question. (So we can elaborate on that one specific idea. Keeps it organized!) But no worries... :)

Return to “Western Astrology”