Pisces sun, libra rising-- see my chart and HELP me :)

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

pisceslibragirl

Pisces sun, libra rising-- see my chart and HELP me :)

Post by pisceslibragirl » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

I am a female born on march 8, 1977 at 7:42 pm in Texas.

I really want to know who would be the best astrological match for me. If I could narrow it down to one sign, this would be great.

I also need advice on how to handle all the worldly stress that a karmic #8 person like me has, and how to tap into this "inner power" that my birth chart says I have.

Any advice?

thank you so much, be blessed!

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 am

Many people find it easier if you just post your chart up on here for all of us to see. (astro.com "extended chart selection" works great)
If you did that, we could just see your chart rather than having to go look it up for ourselves; you might get some more feedback... :)
But, also, if you do give your birth info for others to look up, you need to provide the city where you were born (in Texas). But I suppose it's not a huge difference...
Anyway, based off your Sun & Rising, I'd say try a Leo, Taurus, or... not sure. Sagittarius?
But keep in mind, the Moon makes a major difference, as well as all the other planets/aspects in a chart. So, not only will your whole chart influence our opinion of your "right" sign, but your "right" sign is kind of a complex answer, because it's not just about someone's Sun sign, it's also their Moon, rising, etc...
But, we can help you come up with ideas of compatible signs (energies) that we think might work well with your placements (in general).

Post your chart and I'll be happy to give you my feedback :)

p.s. The reason I chose Leo, was because that is compatible with your Libra rising, and I've heard a lot recently about how quincunxes are supposed to be very attracted to each other (ie. Pisces + Leo) Also, I chose Taurus because it is from Venus just like Libra (also quincunx each other) & is compatible with Pisces. Sagittarius was a wild, gut feeling, only because it's compatible with Libra but square to Pisces, so it adds some attraction & excitement but also a bit of conflict... So, with this combination alone, there's no one perfect answer, but if we knew your Moon, Venus, etc. we could probably come to some more definitive solutions.

Hope this helps! :)

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:22 pm

THIS forum is for discussing astrology, if you post your chart and want a reading it should  be done in the Western Reading forum, not here..

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/w ... oryou.html

mysticvirgo

oisceslibragirl, I just took a look at your chart , as best

Post by mysticvirgo » Wed May 19, 2010 5:53 pm

I had to default to dallas Teexas, bt with Texas being such a broad state, your ascendant degree may be off by abot 5 deg either way.  

the most prominent feature In yoru chart is a configuration known as a 'Grand Cross'  betwween your Midheaven ( public image), your Saturn on ascendant conjunction, your moon/pluto combination on cusp of your 3rd ( network and distant family) and 4th house ( home itself and ancestral roots/father)  and the telatuim of planets in your work/health house (6th house)  Primarily your Uranus/venus conjunction

This tells me that you are in a crossroads betweein your pblic image , serious and business like persona ( I also see hidden enemies in form oh father figures/authority) and your rather unconventional conepts of Love and also your creative genius at work.  

Grand crosses are very very difficult to rectify, for there is always n underlying feeling of being 'crucified' over the matters involved.  The Signs involved in this cross are cardinal signs meaning they are all involved in starting, beginning, initiating changes.  

Your North node ( karmic path in this life) is in 4th house of Ancestry, Home, Father and in Capricorn .. orginsational and mangerial aspects.  

I see that you have some conflict with a paternal or autoritative figure that you may wish to resolve, if you have not already.  And to place a solid and well managed home above your current career goals...

I do see that you should be doing very very well in what you do as a profession.. Continue along this path BUT rember, in this life, it is the 'HOME" life that will prove the more imporant lesson.

astrologer50

Re: Pisces sun, libra rising-- see my chart and HELP me :)

Post by astrologer50 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm

pisceslibragirl wrote:I am a female born on march 8, 1977 at 7:42 pm in Texas.

I really want to know who would be the best astrological match for me. If I could narrow it down to one sign, this would be great.

I also need advice on how to handle all the worldly stress that a karmic #8 person like me has, and how to tap into this "inner power" that my birth chart says I have.

Any advice?

thank you so much, be blessed!
When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Return to “Western Astrology”