thoughts about astrology

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dawn

thoughts about astrology

Post by dawn » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:45 pm

It's not really my path but that's not to say I'd like to know more about it. I think it is a big subject and as such I will only mention what I feel is worth mentioning.

Does anyone here follow/believe in it full heartedly? I don't mean the silly bullshit you read for entertainment purposes in your daily newspaper. I've been thinking...
from what I understand and if I'm wrong say so, we carnate into a body that is best suited for our advancement here on this planet (ie.) lessons that need to be learned and so forth. Our exact time and place of birth I believe, is no accident or fluke. From a scientific standpoint I know that the way the planets work (through gravity) it causes shifts here on earth through the moving of tides and so forth. And since we oursleves are mostly water I can see the same principle in effect. However, I believe that these are merely influences and we do not have to follow them. (ie) the planets do not control us.

With that said I am no expert on the matter and I am hoping to get a good conversation flowing. Any thoughts? I may have more to add.
dawn

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:01 pm

i think many people here are serious experts in astrology, tarot, palmistry, etc. so it must have a meaning in life.

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:11 pm

Well i believe in astrology, maybe not 100% of what i read, because i am still a student & i am learning. But i have personally divided Astrology & Numerology into 2 things,

1: Destiny &
2: Fate.

Here astrology, numerology & any other form of Divination, tells u about ur Fate & Desitny, but in the end of the day as morton & amansh said it is the person's wish as to what they want to do. But yes nobody's Fate or Destiny will be clear for them, not even after seeing any form of Divination. But it will be the person's wish to do what they want to do, & do it.

Every person must find there Destiny & fight Fate to accomplish there Destiny. I am still w8ing to find out mine (I told u, i am a student not a Master of the subject) but one thing is, once i find out i will do everything humanly or unhumanly possible to do it, as long as it helps the world in the future.

For example if my destiny is to be another Hitler or Bin Laden, then i will fight both my Fate & Deastiny to not be one.

The same way, astrology or for that matter any form of Divination has some truth in it, but yes a lot of the fake guys make ppl lose their faith in it & also do things which disgust ppl, but there are many ppl who do tell the truth, well i have seen some of what Nimisha & Morton say,& that is tue too.

I can go on saying stuff, giving examples, & making u all bored & fall asleep, so i will stop now. & i will w8 for ur response before i continue.

dawn

Post by dawn » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:33 pm

swetha wrote:i think many people here are serious experts in astrology, tarot, palmistry, etc. so it must have a meaning in life.
you can find meaning of anything in is life thats what life is all about.... there are experts ghost chaser's but have they ever been able to proof any thing............. thing is that there are very few people in the world how have been able to tell about the future and there predictions have been 100%.
dawn

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:55 pm

i am not saying it is 100% true..but there is some element of truth in it. it may just tell u what may happen , not necessary that it will happen.. but if it does happen we shd be prepaed to face it.

dawn

Post by dawn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:13 am

swetha wrote:i am not saying it is 100% true..but there is some element of truth in it. it may just tell u what may happen , not necessary that it will happen.. but if it does happen we shd be prepaed to face it.
"some element of truth well" said swetha. there are thousand of poeple so called "future tellers" and perdicting thousand of thing every day but very very few are right. what i think is that this thing cannot be made art, it is a god gifted thing, mostly given to prophets, and people chosen by the god.
dawn

dawn

Post by dawn » Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:18 am

Vishwas wrote:Well i believe in astrology, maybe not 100% of what i read, because i am still a student & i am learning. But i have personally divided Astrology & Numerology into 2 things,

1: Destiny &
2: Fate.

Here astrology, numerology & any other form of Divination, tells u about ur Fate & Desitny, but in the end of the day as morton & amansh said it is the person's wish as to what they want to do. But yes nobody's Fate or Destiny will be clear for them, not even after seeing any form of Divination. But it will be the person's wish to do what they want to do, & do it.

Every person must find there Destiny & fight Fate to accomplish there Destiny. I am still w8ing to find out mine (I told u, i am a student not a Master of the subject) but one thing is, once i find out i will do everything humanly or unhumanly possible to do it, as long as it helps the world in the future.

For example if my destiny is to be another Hitler or Bin Laden, then i will fight both my Fate & Deastiny to not be one.

The same way, astrology or for that matter any form of Divination has some truth in it, but yes a lot of the fake guys make ppl lose their faith in it & also do things which disgust ppl, but there are many ppl who do tell the truth, well i have seen some of what Nimisha & Morton say,& that is tue too.

I can go on saying stuff, giving examples, & making u all bored & fall asleep, so i will stop now. & i will w8 for ur response before i continue.
it is right one may fight for its destiny. then what else is left then there is no use of this thing astrology, numerology. how you can tell once future if you are not sure about your future that what will heppened to you tomarow.
dawn

Return to “Western Astrology”