help reading Synastry

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crysaria

help reading Synastry

Post by crysaria » Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:05 pm

What do you think of this synastry chart?  It's between me and a guy I've become friends with.  I've looked up some aspects but I don't know enough to put it all together... I am not able to get an overall impression or find any patterns, so help from some more seasoned astrologers is definitely welcome!

Thanks guys!!
Attachments
astro_61gw_01_143_anonymous_anonymous.47649.2510.gif
astro_61gw_01_143_anonymous_anonymous.47649.2510.gif (22.32 KiB) Viewed 5443 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Your sun's are in quincunxed signs ie: 150' away from each other by sign and aspect -- suggesting you may never quite understand what makes each other tick. Your Ascendant are in square sign ie: 90' away both restless and express yourselves in very different ways. The saving grace is that the male charts has 3planets in 12th house of Pisces so he won't behave like a normal Leo

Your Moons are conjunct the outer planets are conjunct, so you both are very similar ages. There are lots of nice 120' trine aspects going on here

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately..

[No external links are allowed on the forums]
Last edited by astrologer50 on Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

VanessaJan

Astrology Junction charts

Post by VanessaJan » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:58 am

I remember 8 years ago I think [No external links are allowed on the forums] had free charts and something like you could upload your chart and they would explain it free. Anyone else remember what they called it (maybe it was like a program or something that I can look up)?

Return to “Western Astrology”