Twins

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Pappy1985

Twins

Post by Pappy1985 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

We all know astrology is based on the almighty factor, Time. So this will mean twins are meant to have the same fate. If two twins for example are born at the same time they would have exactly the same horoscope chart. But as we can see it is not so in some cases. Expecially in the aspect of looks. Some astrologers have explained ones looks as related to their arrangement of their horoscopes, at least this will help for identical twins, but what about the none identical ones? Can someone shed light on this observation.[/b]
We are nothing

flowwer

Post by flowwer » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:28 pm

twins are born hours apart, they do not come out simultaneously. two babies born at the same time in the hospital, of  no relation, will not necessarily have the same looks, idk where you are going with the looks thing.

astrologer50

Re: Twins

Post by astrologer50 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Pappy1985 wrote:We all know astrology is based on the almighty factor, Time. So this will mean twins are meant to have the same fate. If two twins for example are born at the same time they would have exactly the same horoscope chart. But as we can see it is not so in some cases. Expecially in the aspect of looks. Some astrologers have explained ones looks as related to their arrangement of their horoscopes, at least this will help for identical twins, but what about the none identical ones? Can someone shed light on this observation.[/b]
If 2x twins were born at same hospital same time -- genetically they will have same dna if they are identical twins. There is usually a few minutes between births and those few minutes are enough to change the moon sign and Ascendant signs MC (Midheaven) and maybe even move one or two planets from one house to another and that's where the differences will be. It's hardly worth discussing the appearances of twins--- but 'have the same fate' well again there are different things to look for in a natal chart. North Node is karmic and describes one's Lessons but you don't usually start reaching, looking for those until midlife. How you assess this is by sign house position and aspects.

Well there are a few things

rakesh singhal

twins

Post by rakesh singhal » Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:45 pm

In lifescape astrology, we follow natal chart and 36th harmonic chart.
differences in twins would come from 36th harmonic chart.

however there is no flexibility in definitions of planets. one planet can correspond to one parameter of life only.
No promotion in post or signature.

amethyst3640

Identical Twin

Post by amethyst3640 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Can you look in someone's natal chart to tell if they are a twin or if there is a death that might happen if two identical twins are born. I was born on a cusp and I am an Identical Twin (girl), my twin sister died 3 months after we were born. Would you have to look at the mother's natal chart to see if there is any imminent death that will take place?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:52 am

which factor in the natal chart shows birth of twins?

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:19 pm

I'm a twin, born two mintues from my sister. We are fraternal and don't have similar appearances (body type, health type, etc.) Our moons I think are identical, in fact that are few differences in our chart (though I can't remember). There are slight differences somewhere though. I don't think we have the same "fate" exactly. I am not sure that's what natal charts are about. I think it's more about how our energies express themselves through life, but different situations can occur to express a similar energy in a similar way--but it may look quite different. But I do notice analogous things that happen in our lives though we treat them wholly differently from oneanother. We just have different ways of thinking in some respects, similar in others. One of the major differences I think I notice between us though is that we have different karmic origins. I suspect we have probably had similar past life experiences (if you want to take it that far), but again, we've been totally different, and whatever we need to express in this lifetime, though maybe a very similar lesson, I think is going to hit the two of us in two different ways. We don't absorb our world quite the same as the other. If that makes sense. We are on two separate paths, but analogous events or patterns do certainly occur between the two of us. (relationship patterns, education patterns, etc.). But she is organized, scientific, I'm abstract, creative. So it's weird, different parts of our charts also express themselves through us in different ways. Like we are a different kind of filter expressing the same energies but the output looks different.

RasAlgethi

Re: Twins

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Pappy1985 wrote:We all know astrology is based on the almighty factor, Time. So this will mean twins are meant to have the same fate. If two twins for example are born at the same time they would have exactly the same horoscope chart. But as we can see it is not so in some cases. Expecially in the aspect of looks. Some astrologers have explained ones looks as related to their arrangement of their horoscopes, at least this will help for identical twins, but what about the none identical ones? Can someone shed light on this observation.[/b]
twins are not born at the "same time" otherwise they would be born together.

and I mean TOGETHER, not even a second apart.  this does not happen.

astrology does not have all the answers, that is my light for this observation.

RasAlgethi

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:43 pm

caithiggs wrote:I'm a twin, born two mintues from my sister. We are fraternal and don't have similar appearances (body type, health type, etc.) Our moons I think are identical, in fact that are few differences in our chart (though I can't remember). There are slight differences somewhere though. I don't think we have the same "fate" exactly. I am not sure that's what natal charts are about. I think it's more about how our energies express themselves through life, but different situations can occur to express a similar energy in a similar way--but it may look quite different. But I do notice analogous things that happen in our lives though we treat them wholly differently from oneanother. We just have different ways of thinking in some respects, similar in others. One of the major differences I think I notice between us though is that we have different karmic origins. I suspect we have probably had similar past life experiences (if you want to take it that far), but again, we've been totally different, and whatever we need to express in this lifetime, though maybe a very similar lesson, I think is going to hit the two of us in two different ways. We don't absorb our world quite the same as the other. If that makes sense. We are on two separate paths, but analogous events or patterns do certainly occur between the two of us. (relationship patterns, education patterns, etc.). But she is organized, scientific, I'm abstract, creative. So it's weird, different parts of our charts also express themselves through us in different ways. Like we are a different kind of filter expressing the same energies but the output looks different.

In short you are good mirrors for one another.  I find this interesting, thanks for sharing.

The Watcher

Post by The Watcher » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

New to astrology, and since starting my research, my girlfriend has displayed interest in rearing a child. So I started to investigate both our birthcharts and it seems that both myself and my girlfriend are predisposed to having twins. Can you help me find all the indicators? As well as how would I find out what the timing could be?

Your help is appreciated.

Return to “Western Astrology”