Intelligence

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dadu1

Intelligence

Post by dadu1 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:44 am

I'm new here :smt006

I was wondering if there's anyway of seeing someone's intelligence in the natal chart, I've heard house 3, 9 and the position of mercury helps, any advice?

My house 3 is in Pisces and 9 in Virgo
Mercury is in aquarius

I'm insecure about my intelligence sometimes since my elder sister is a genius so all my life I thought I was retarded but I've noticed out of "home" people think I'm smart... I've also noticed I learn different "areas" very quick, any tips? I would like to learn to read that part in a chart.

Thanks in advance
Attachments
carte englais.gif
My chart
carte englais.gif (102.55 KiB) Viewed 4828 times

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm

You have stellium planets in aquarius, that's worth researching
http://www.therealastrology.com/HTML/FA ... l#Stellium

You have mercury conj jupiter which tends to overtalk when it shouldn't and undertalk when it should be talking.

Pisces rules 3rd house and neptune placed in 12th conj Asc shows you sometimes 'lose your train of thought' and drift off a little or lose concentration.

Mercury is also square mars which shows you can be too forceful with your communications, speech on occasions and poss bit argumentative.

dadu1

Thanks

Post by dadu1 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:33 am

astrologer50, ure very nice to answer, i was surprised you read me as if i were a book... I lose concentration easily actually live on the clouds and yes, I talk when i shouldnt sometimes... i will read the link you suggested, thanks a lot again!

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 am

You have Chiron (your wounds) in Gemini (thinking, knowledge, learning). I encourage you to look this aspect up.

I, too, am from the "Chiron in Gemini" generation, and the theory is that we have wounds associated to the Gemini part of our personality (thinking, ideas) and therefore, that aspect needs to be healed (we need to learn that we are, in fact, smart!)

I am the same way, and can highly relate with you. But as I am getting older, I am gaining better confidence.

Please look into this aspect; I think it will make some sense to you... :)

P.S. Other indicators of intelligence would be Air signs (which you have many) or Uranus aspects (Uranus can make you "bright" or "genius" when conjunct or in good harmony with personal planets- you'll need to look into it though, I'm not an expert...) Earth signs are also smart (in a practical way, as opposed to Air which is intellectual). Really, everyone's smart, but it's all different... :)

AriesJupiter

Post by AriesJupiter » Mon May 10, 2010 6:31 am

Oops, duplicate post!

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat May 15, 2010 3:48 pm

mercury aspect espec aspecting uranus.My father had mercury conj uranus and was fab at maths and psychics this aspect can suggest a 'touch of genius'

Return to “Western Astrology”