12th/possible 9th house stellium?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

karaboolou

12th/possible 9th house stellium?

Post by karaboolou » Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:12 am

Can anyone tell me what it means to have a 12th house stellium?

These are the three planets/positions there if it makes a difference.

Sun - Pisces 29.26
Mercury - Aries 15.44
Venus - Taurus 1.59

I also have Uranus, Neptune & Juno in Capricorn in the 9th house, but I wasn't sure if that was significant since Uranus & Neptune are outer planets.

Thanks for any input!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Moved to the Western Astrology forum,

site moderator
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Mary_Quite_Contrary

Post by Mary_Quite_Contrary » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:09 am

Stellums in general FUSE planetary energies so that the planets work in harmony/tandem.  But I wouldn't call this a "stellum" in the traditional sense.  You have 3 planets in the 12th house.  A stellum is when 3 or more planets are all within 10 degrees of each other, and that's not really the case here.  For instance, I have a Mercury/Uranus/Pluto stellum in Virgo in my 7th house, with Mercury and Pluto literally on top of each other (.01 degree difference) and Uranus less than 4 degrees out.  To me, that's a stellum.  My mental energies literally do not function *separate* from the Plutonian depth.  I had an astrologer friend say my brain was a brontosaurus.  I didn't know how to use it without shaking the earth. Ha.  Might be exaggerating a bit, but I admit, I DO have a hard time being mentally "light hearted" or studying anything halfway.

Three planets in one how DOES make that house rise to prominence, and in your case, it's nice to see Venus there, the lesser beatific, although the 12 House is one that we "feel" less sometimes than other houses.  It's associated with things hidden and subconscious forces.  Note that the three planets you have there are all in different *signs*, so although you do have a house emphasis, it's divided across three signs.
--Mary

Return to “Western Astrology”