quick question

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Autumn Rose

quick question

Post by Autumn Rose » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:55 am

Ok, so I was looking at my birth chart and saw some things that I don't understand. I know what each thing means by itself, but when I try to understand the entirety of a chart I just can't. For example, I saw that my Jupiter is in Pisces. Now my Pisces is in the 8th house, yet Jupiter is located in the 7th. (My Jupiter is also opposite sun, moon and mercury, and those are all in Virgo, so that part makes sense). Jupiter is also squared to Uranus in Sagittarius but Uranus is in 4th and Sagittarius is in 5th. Saturn is also in my 4th, which is also in Sagittarius (in 5th). So when a sign is in a certain house and a planet is in that sign, why aren't those planets in the same house as the sign?

Autumn Rose

Post by Autumn Rose » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:02 am

scorpio in in 4th house in pluto but pluto is in 3rd house. My whole chart looks like this, I don't get it

wooty

Post by wooty » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:08 am

Hey I was just reading your question and I was a little bamboozled with somethings, like how you say that your Jupiter is in Pisces and Pisces is in the 8th house, but Jupiter is in the 7th house. What degree is your cusp between the seventh and eighth house?

Wisenheimer

Post by Wisenheimer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:05 pm

They are talking about intercepted houses. Where each house has 2 signs in them. They see the sign starting in one house and the planet falling into that sign in the next house. Post the chart so we can confirm this.
We Rise by Kneeling, We Conquer by Surrendering and We Gain by Giving Up

Return to “Western Astrology”