Leo girl decoding a pisces boy

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Leonaleona

Leo girl decoding a pisces boy

Post by Leonaleona » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:37 pm

First of all, Hello everybody!!

Second of all, Please Help me!!  :smt003

I'll give you a quick ramble on what's the issue at hand. Apologies already, for I know this is not going to be Sheakspeare...

I met a Pisces guy a few months back through work. He was visiting for the weekend and we spent time together because of work. We went out partying as a group and I felt this odd pull towards him. But that was all. I caught him looking at me and at one point he whispered this joke in my ear. He also asked about my hair. Silly, really, that I should remember all these details so well...

So we became facebook friends, but never chatted or anything. I thought about him quite a bit, but never contacted him. I don't know why. After over a month, just as I was kind of not so much thinking of him anymore, out of the blue, he starts chatting. And it was so much fun, for about four or five days in a row we chat about this and that, mostly just joking about stuff. One night we talk about more serious stuff, personal things. He seems pretty open and just so refreshing.

Then I get this distressed message where he asks for my email. He says he's going to leave fb for a bit, he is going through a prolongued and painful breakup, but that he is glad I'm here, since talking with me helps and is fun. That he is only sad I live so far away. I'm quite blown away by his sincerity and openness. After that we chat for a bit, but I feel like he is in so much pain that it's hard, because there is nothing I can do and we don't know each other that well. So I let him know that I wish all good things for him, that he starts feeling better and that I want to be only a positive and good aspect for him.

After this it all sort of slows down. I don't hear from him. I know he is busy and also I want him to just take care of himself and feel better. After about a week I send him a message to say I wish he is feeling even a little bit better. I know he'll be travelling for a few weeks for work so that he won't be online, and I want him to know I thought of him. He replies in a very formal manner, I think, beginning: "thanks for your concerns".

So now I'm just confused. I feel this magnetism. But I don't know if he sees/feels any of that. He seems like a well behaved nice guy, so maybe he is just being nice and I'm my usual self, letting my emotions get the best of me and just being swept away...

Any thoughts, any insight, anyTHING, received with such gratitude!

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1292153003

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?la ... 1292153003

Wisenheimer

Post by Wisenheimer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:01 pm

First of all this could be nothing more than a transit. It is temporary. How temporary depends on what planets are transiting and where.

You are a Leo and He is a Pisces. These are sun signs. There is more to him and you than that. But if we are working on sun signs alone, I would have to say that the Pisces would be too high maintenance for you, a Leo. But then again Leo's like to control. If he wants to be controlled by you then it might work but it wouldn't be very healthy. Pisces are very wishy washy on the whole. They fluctuate too much and are given more often than not to addictions. The reason this is so is because they feel so much and cannot process it all. They get over whelmed and need something to dull it.

But like I said this is only sun signs. Do you have a natal chart? If you do give us an idea of what your other placements are and I can be more specific about where he would fall in your chart and what the potential would be. But my gut is that you let him pass on by. Just because you are drawn to him doesn't mean you need to be with him. I am drawn to smoke cigarettes, I don't though.
We Rise by Kneeling, We Conquer by Surrendering and We Gain by Giving Up

Leonaleona

Post by Leonaleona » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:04 am

hi there and thanks! below are links to the charts. i don't know his birth time, though...

and things have evolved, so to speak. after chatting online for about four months, we met a little over a week ago, through work in his country. pretty much instantly we just clicked and turns out we both have been just waiting to meet again and slowly falling for each other through talking online. he said he wants to see how we could make it work, that when he looks at me, he sees years of happiness ahead. and that he hasn't smiled or laughed this way in a long time. and i really do feel the same. everything is very easy between us when we are face to face. so, we are giving this long distance thing a shot, but obviously, it probably will not be easy. we spent four days together, which were incredibly perfect, but being back home and relying once again solely on a online connection is proving to be hard. chatting seems to lack a lot now. so, any insight on our charts will be received with gratitude!

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2455642207839.gif

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/pics/2455642181250.gif

doublelee

Post by doublelee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:00 pm

Leona, i couldn't open your charts. But even without that i may be able to provide you some information. In general, this is a year that is very easy for people to start relationship and end relationship especially from Feb to Apr. People who are single would want to establish some relationship even if it's temporary; people who are already in a relationship tend to have conflicts with their partners since the mood is affected by the opposition b/w Jupiter and Saturn right now. Since Feb, for lots of people there will be many things cropping out and it's hard to handle them all together. This makes people feel uncomfortable and want to find something to make them feel better but it's just hard to activate. Relationship is usually one solution. I am not saying you should not continue with him but i just point out that there is a higher probability that the relationship set up this year doesn't last long. Yours could be exception but it might be a good idea to psychologically prepared~

Return to “Western Astrology”