Black zodiac

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

swetha
Site Admin

Black zodiac

Post by swetha » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Just came across this term.. does anyone have any idea about it and what it means?

unknown11

Post by unknown11 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:13 am

havn't you watched 13 ghosts movie
anyway

----the darker side of each zodiac sign is also known as black zodiac

Aries – the selfish king represents Aries and is ruled by Marduk the Mesopotamia god. The selfish king rules in order to receive all victories for himself. The selfish king hates the ravening dog. Characteristics are arrogance, selfishness.

Taurus- the slain demon is ruled by Kingu. With his demonic blood Marduk created mankind. The slain demon inflates the truth to gain the upper hand. The slain demon hates the scorpion man. Characteristics are malice, remorseful and braggart.

Gemini- the viper wields its venom twofold. Vipers enjoy watching a slow, painful death. The viper kills with words as well as venom. The viper hates the hurricane. Characteristics are sociopath, venomous words.

Cancer- the snake- often underestimated the belly crawling snake takes advantage of others. The snake coils around the other signs and squeezes the life from them. The snake hates the fish man. Characteristics are deceit, treachery.

Leo – the lady of battles, the female head of Lakhamu. Warrior goddess for evil. The lady of battles is the queen of Satan lording evil over her kingdom. The lady of battles hates the horned beast. Characteristics are murderous, pride.

Virgo- the whirlwind represents the strong winds of fury. Wrath from the whirlwind is directed toward all. The whirlwind destroys out of ignorant will toward anything/anyone it its path. The whirlwind hates the weapon Characteristics are aggravation, hypocritical.

Libra – the ravening dog represents the number 666. Attacks first questions later. The ravening dog is rabid and will attack viscously anyone near him. The ravening dog hates the selfish king. Characteristics are insanity, accusative.

Scorpio -The scorpion man is suspicious and deadly. The sting causes a tortuous death. The scorpion holds grudges then attacks at the weakest moment of his opponent. The scorpion man hates the slain demon. Characteristics are sinful,abusive.

Sagittarius – The Hurricane represents blind destruction. Withholds emotion until it erupts. The hurricane’s reckless destruction is directed toward those hated, which is most people. The hurricane hates the viper. Characteristics are destructive, no conscience.

Capricorn- The Fish Man represents the blood-sucking leech. Gains power from others. The fish man’s cunning allows him to steal while sucking the strength of the other signs. The fish man hates the snake. Characteristics are parasitic, dangerously powerful.

Aquarius – The Horned Beast is abusive and controlling to those dear to him. The horned beast only shows the side of his personality to gain complete control of his minion. Multiple personalities used to manipulate. The horned beast hates the lady of battles. Characteristics are confusing, manipulative.

Pisces – The Weapon is blinded by anger. Yields weaponry for evil. The weapon is withheld until the easy way out no longer works. The weapon hates the whirlwind. Characteristics are impulsiveness, narrow-minded.

doublelee

Post by doublelee » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

unknown11, i dunno what to say but ur profile pic really matches this term :D

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 am

I love the black zodiac. I haven't started studying it yet, but if it's on the "dark side" then I like it. The Scorpio's dark side makes tons of sense in my current situation. "Hates the slain demon." I'd be the slain demon.

Cascade of Light

Post by Cascade of Light » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks I am off to watch the film lol, :)
A cascade of light shone down on me, then the angels spoke, and set me free,
Cas x

astrologer50

Re: Black zodiac

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 am

swetha wrote:Just came across this term.. does anyone have any idea about it and what it means?
I don't believe there is such a thing as black zodiac. This seems to just focus on the negative aspects of the sun signs, which we all have. But have never heard it *labelled* like this
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”