Does Saturn in 5th house make you romantically attracted to OLDER partners

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

TripleFIXEDgddss

Does Saturn in 5th house make you romantically attracted to OLDER partners

Post by TripleFIXEDgddss » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:09 am

Im curious if Saturn (older) in 5th house would make you desire older partners?

I know that it also could make you childless, infertile, or hard to conceive... but beyond that, would it also represent your romantic attachment to older partners?

QueenNephtis

Post by QueenNephtis » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Hmmm, I dont know for sure, but I guess is the joining of saturn in 5th house may indicate you deal seriously (even too much) with love and romance, even in the earlier "fun" stages, infertile or problem/restrictions with child bearing and raising.

I think  placement of 7th house and its aspects/rulers (if you are a man, moon and venus placement too, if woman, sun and mars, in general...but I intuit it depends on your dominant planets/signs/houses) and aspects has more association with kind of person you are attracted.
Sag Sun/Cap Moon/Aries Rising

Wisenheimer

Post by Wisenheimer » Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:22 pm

I am currently working with a chart for a man who has Saturn in Aries in his 5th house. No, it didn't have anything to do with the partners he married. It did limit his children but he also has Pisces on the cusp of the 5th which allowed him two children where Aries and Saturn both should have hindered the possibility of children at all.

You must look to house 7 for partners. You look to the Moon for the type of person they want. I have seen it over and over and over again. No matter how many charts I do I see the same thing over and over again. 5th house is only love affairs, one night stands. It will show you who you play around with but it will never show who you marry or live long term with, who you consider a partner.

Saturn in the 5th house will limit your love affairs and make you scrutinize who you get sexually involved with. It is also where you need to deal with past life habits in that area. Saturn will test you in this area of your life and make things quite hard on you. What is easy for others where love affairs are concerned will be difficult for you. Understand it and learn how to deal with it.
We Rise by Kneeling, We Conquer by Surrendering and We Gain by Giving Up

doublelee

Post by doublelee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Queen and Weisenheimer have already pointed out. In fact it is highly possible that Saturn 5 person will desire old partner if Saturn is powerful enough (in capri or libra). THose people may be conservative and afraid of expressing the feeling of themselves thus miss some really good opportunities. This actually causes some delay in their love affairs and sometimes they may love someone who they are not supposed to love...

Joan Cabot

Post by Joan Cabot » Tue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

Then to have Saturn and Pluto in the 5th house Libra with Capricorn ruling my 7th house cusp. What does it means?
It's something that I  really dislike. Can it be worst? Will I always fail in marriage?
Best regards,

J.Cabot

Beautiful Bliss

Post by Beautiful Bliss » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:54 am

Well I definitely feel my 5th house saturn. It really puts a damper on 'fun' things in my life it seems =/

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Joan Cabot wrote:Then to have Saturn and Pluto in the 5th house Libra with Capricorn ruling my 7th house cusp. What does it means?
It's something that I  really dislike. Can it be worst? Will I always fail in marriage?
Saturn in the 5th house
•Here the self expression and creative ability are apt to be inhibited. Lessons to learn where lovingness is concerned for individual is apt to be cool and inhibited.
•Difficulties with children due to lack of understanding where their needs are concerned.
•Teaching or working with young people would be a constructive use of a 5th house Saturn. Learn to forget the self and care about others.
•These people lack confidence in their creative abilities and social skills.  Artistic potential will only be developed if practical skills are acquired.
•There is a formality in social relationships and in dealings with children. May delay you wanting any children of your own, but when they do arrive, feel very responsible for them, their friends and their grandchildren even.
•Could feel heavy responsibilities regarding children or may not even want children
•People with this position are well suited to stock market speculation, may become romantically involved with an older person. Reserved in their attitudes twards Art, Theatre, ¬Pleasure.  
•Women – could be long time in labour

a lot depends on how these two planet are aspected as to how they will behave.
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”