sun moon and rising sign all the same

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

totschlagerobst

sun moon and rising sign all the same

Post by totschlagerobst » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:28 pm

I am a sun in taurus, moon in taurus, taurus rising.

What would you have to say to this, also anyone out there who have all 3 in the same?

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

if you were born at or near sunrise, your Sun- and Rising-sign will be the same. This will double the emphasis of the characteristics of that sign on your personality, but do not forget that those characteristics will still work on two distinct levels of your personality.

Similarly, if you were born at the time of the new Moon, your Sun- and Moon-signs will be the same, but again working on two levels. In both cases you will be known as a "double" Taurus

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 pm

so at or near sunrise at the time of the new Moon,  

2-2 Taurus/Taurus
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign amplifies the determination and purposeful nature of this sign of the Bull. Your concentration and staying power is second to none. Concentration is the base of your renowned tendency toward stubbornness, in that when you apply your mind to a subject, nothing is likely to distract your attention. Accordingly, you can focus with equal tenacity on your work, your domestic life, and your leisure activities. You are never one to jump to conclusions, but once you have made up your mind, you are never likely to modify your views. You are highly conventional, and you have a great regard for the establishment and the status quo. Change is something you prefer to avoid because you are slow to adjust and dislike being required to do so. You make a good friend because you are honest and loyal. You enjoy good friends, good food, good music, and in general, the "good life." You are materialistic, but with a special knack for saving and reinvesting. You are always a hard worker, and you don't mind starting at the bottom and slowly working your way to the top. You can achieve success because the work you do is done well and you are totally dependable. Patient and calm, your "tongue in cheek" diplomacy designed to humor opponents until, in the end, you have your own way. You respect authority simply because you expect someday to have it.

enumero123

Post by enumero123 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:56 pm

Taurus rising produces a personality that is stable, graceful and harmonious, very much the country squire at heart. The nature of Taurus is affectionate, steadfast and loyal. You're an individual with very basic needs: good food, good sex, and a suitably luxurious place to live. Ferdinand the bull symbolized Taurus; very happy to sit in the meadow, smell the flowers and enjoy a cool summer breeze. This personality is passive and easygoing until pushed. When finally provoked, Taurus is stubborn and rigid, and can display an uncontrollable bull-like temper.

With Taurus on the rise, the majority of the time, your manner is slow and reserved. You are never one to take big chances. All reactions to proposed changes are carefully considered, and there is often resistance. You are very possessive and fixed in your convictions. Your steady and dependable methods insure that whatever project you undertake will be completed. Though dependable always, you cannot be hurried, and you refuse to do anything at other than your regulated pace.

You have a strong appreciation for the good things in life, and you never hesitate to indulge your desires. This is because Venus, as ruler of Taurus, is the ruling planet in your chart. The planet Venus, like Taurus, is associated with love, beauty, ease of living, graciousness, and charm. In a positive sense, Venus brings a high degree of diplomacy, tact, and sociability. From a more negative perspective, it can show laziness and self-indulgence. The temptation for one with this rising sign is pleasure. That can include pleasure of the sight, taste, touch, and feelings. The sensual nature is hyperactive. Frequently, there is talent or at least a strong interest in singing or speaking, natural Taurus attributes.

Physically, there is a tendency toward being heavy (prompted by both bone structure and the self-indulgence tendency) and very strong. With this strength and body design comes endurance that is rarely surpassed. The stability and steadfastness of Taurus are characteristics of the earth element. You are apt to display a very practical and pleasure-seeking approach to life that can be clearly defined as "down to earth."

totschlagerobst

Post by totschlagerobst » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:39 am

The only thing that sounds odd is the tendency towards being heavy, I am quite petite but I've heard that also has something to do with having your mercury conjunct your ascendent within ten degrees (my mercury is also in taurus) which can apparently have a "mercurial" effect on one's appearance.

QueenNephtis

Post by QueenNephtis » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Hmm... about appearance I would look at your dominant sign and planet and ascendant. :)

About taurus, wow! You must be earthy, pratical , loving and nice to be around. I want to be your friend. hahaha
Do you cook well too? Cancer and taurus a lot in charts indicate good or loving to cook!
Sag Sun/Cap Moon/Aries Rising

totschlagerobst

Post by totschlagerobst » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:27 am

That is so nice of you to say! I actually do love cooking, I am currently working on an organic farm in the south and I am experimenting with vegetarian cooking.. its a pretty interesting experience overall. I was thinking someone was going to tell me that I must be incredibly boring, haha.

I also recently discovered I have no air or fire signs in my chart either which makes me wonder..

totschlagerobst

Post by totschlagerobst » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:28 am

Oh and I guess venus would be a big influence on my appearance..whatever that would mean..

mcclaryrj13

My cousin was like that

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:30 am

I had a cousin who's sun, moon & rising sign in Aquarius. He was born january 31, 1984. Rest In Peace. He passed away 2002. He was cocky & we always joke on each other every time we seen each other but I loved him so so much. He had a very rare cancer that grew on his leg and that cancer turn him from light skinned to very dark complexion and got weaker and weaker and he died.

totschlagerobst

Post by totschlagerobst » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:36 pm

R.I.p triple aquarian

mcclaryrj13

Thank you

Post by mcclaryrj13 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:33 am

Yeah he's watching over his love ones :)

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:45 am

Wow, triple Taurus with no air or fire - so you're not spontaneous or intellectual and very stubborn LOL Kidding! Hmm, no fire or air, but you say Mercury is on the AC? That would give air influence - is your Sun on the AC or in the 1st house? That would also give fire influence (Sun rules fire sign Leo, Mercury rules air sign Gemini)

totschlagerobst

Post by totschlagerobst » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:39 am

My sun is in the 12th house

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Okay, so we need some fire - you're a Taurus rising? So do you have Leo on the 4th house cusp?

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/EmptyElement12.1.htm

Return to “Western Astrology”