Have you had experiences with scorpio stings?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Georgefield

Have you had experiences with scorpio stings?

Post by Georgefield » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 am

Has anyone been stung by scorpios?  How do you deal with them??

http://www.astro.com/col/zodiactopia1_e.htm  
no.1 is about scoprio stings!

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:36 pm

haha! So adorable. Yeah, I've dealt with the scorpio stings. Unfortunately, they build up enough, I lose my patience! All I can say is, it's hard to get a gemini to sting you, but if you manage it, well I just hope that scorpio learned his lesson! My sting may just haunt him for the rest of his life, whereas his just became nuisance after nuisance after nuisance til I had to remove myself from the environment, never to return.

On the bright side, I'm immune to their venom now. ;p

Georgefield

Post by Georgefield » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:07 am

How did you get immuned?  They would suddenly get so bitter that people think they did something terribly wrong.  Maybe twins can teach us a lesson.

caithiggs

Post by caithiggs » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 am

I think it's just like, it's already happened, so now it can't faze me. I already put my energy into the sting, now I see it is not fruitful, so the venom would simply fall off of me rather than get under my skin again. The mind's reaction is like "oh, I recognize this, this is no good so it should be expelled immediately", I imagine the body could potentially work the same way when a second exposure to something establishes immunity. I think that as fun loving and following as twins can be, we can just as easily turn our backs to people or situations we don't want in our life without guilt or holding on. It really is like a switch, and that's why we seem to have split personalities, or even be backstabbers. (I'm not the latter, but I don't hold on when something/one isn't beneficial anymore. I will get very bitter, and then I will let it go and dissolve in a powerless state--neutralize the sting. It feels kind of good, I think everyone should try it)

Return to “Western Astrology”