Cancer and Virgo are considered fortunate

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

richellearch

Cancer and Virgo are considered fortunate

Post by richellearch » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Cancer and Virgo are considered fortunate jointly and can make more money and their ideas can become reality. They will remain all-time friends if the sexual bond ends. There is an element of shock when these two signs come together in a relationship.

Evard

Post by Evard » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 pm

:-D  Evard .   It's better if a Cancerian and Virgo after the moment of dreamy thought about each other
don't try to consummate the act of touching .,. as the common infatuate was unsaid and the setting on a
premise "holding hands" would not lead to more until the Virgo gives thought to what actual relaxed aum
setting of proper thought with accord the Cancerian was liked and may be liked from a distance and not
approached for a time of "crisis denoting prayer of the Virgo" will save more energy if the Virgo was not
given the chance to worry for Cancer who often would be available as transition of life each 15 years or
so and 1 season more than the 12 year Chinese Zodiac .  Cancer and Virgo working together ... hm . I
don't find myself familiar with Cancer and Virgo getting along when not in direct recognition of commun-
ication .  When the Cancer and Virgo are away from direct recognized communication ., it can be disas-
trous , not dangerous , though a delusive mess about who was communicating for Virgo and thought to
current time about the Cancer's commentary on what was seen and heard and not what was really true.

Thanks .  Evard ~ quite Cancerian .  Not a supporter uh Orphiocus .  Thanks . I enjoyed this .  Amaste~

Return to “Western Astrology”