fixed stars

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AngelicaWhite

fixed stars

Post by AngelicaWhite » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:54 pm

Does anyone know how to calculate the fixed stars in the birthchart?

thedarkpixie

Post by thedarkpixie » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Fixed stars at at "fixed" points, so they don't change positions. You can find a list of fixed stars and their astrological positions and see if there are any points in your chart at that position (1-2 degree orb for fixed stars, though some are less).

http://www.astrologycom.com/fixedstars.html

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:07 am

...........Lovely. The very first fixed star mentions extreme misfortune until April 2011, which is when something really horrible happened to me. I don't know when it left, but the misfortune happened at the end of April when I dumped the only man I ever loved for abusing my trust. The degree in question for me is 0 degrees, eight minutes. It doesn't appear to be a fixed star that affects me, but maybe I'm wrong since something did happen to me in the span it mentioned there.

On the other hand, I love looking up fixed stars. They're just interesting to me.

Airgon
Featured Reader

Post by Airgon » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:42 am

One of the most interesting reports is the one
with Solar Fires install

psychoticblades

Post by psychoticblades » Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:41 am

How much does it cost to get that Solar Fires program? I apologize if it costs nothing, but if it's decent or better it usually costs money.

astrologer50

Re: fixed stars

Post by astrologer50 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:16 am

AngelicaWhite wrote:Does anyone know how to calculate the fixed stars in the birthchart?
you can get a free chart from astro com in extended chart selection, go down to bottom left and click boxes for which asteriod of fixed star you want.BUT if you are new to learning astrology, I would suggest you leave them til last
I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Return to “Western Astrology”