2012 or probably not?

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

chipperspet

2012 or probably not?

Post by chipperspet » Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

I don't believe the astrological event most people are waiting for is December 21 2012. I joined this board some time ago but I don't think I belong here really, that being said I am looking for something specific or some one that can tell me why I'm looking for the wrong thing.
The Mayan calender is what I have been using as a guild as well as the bible, I believe they are both referring to the same time in our history but I don't think December 21 2012 is it. The sun doesn't enter Ophiuchus until December 23rd next year and that's wrong?
Through a lot of reading I thought the Mayan prophecy was pointing to the time when the sun lined up with the black hole in the center of this galaxy, in Ophiuchus? Being a Capricorn I'm not used to being wrong but these days when the answer is in astrology it seems to me that is were I should start. I recently ran across a picture of what most call proof of aliens that engineered humans long ago, I don't believe that ever happened either. This picture was a human body with a head like the sun and 12 small circles around it but it has a large circle in the center of the sun, making 13 and there were at one time 13 signs in the zodiac.(see the attached)
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with my direction?
Steven
Attachments
weird-alien.jpg
weird-alien.jpg (11.7 KiB) Viewed 1857 times

Evard

Post by Evard » Tue May 24, 2011 1:14 am

Hello Steven .  I am often not associated with Vedic Astrology .,.

Orphiocus does not make sense to me either .,.

I want the actual calendar to show agreement with Even and Holy

and the problem with "Ophica" was not
the same proper mention with accord :

Mayan Calendar will be proper when the role of the Pantheon Accorded will be
fire and light , and the Sun symbol will be fire and light showing begin heat .,.:

The traditional gala turn time of "fire and heat" will be yes , two days before orphiaca
newer accord with not allow the disaster of the sun symbol accord ed as the way m0n  will accord peace mead ecology .  Ev

Return to “Western Astrology”