have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

sachin152

have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

Post by sachin152 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

Who you are No matter, what color your skin is, what to do, where you live, there is common thing in all people have: love. What is love and do you love with your partner. And she does love. How much love with me. Many question all people in mind.

So have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

Please tell me

Rohiniranjan

Re: have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:11 am

sachin152 wrote:Who you are No matter, what color your skin is, what to do, where you live, there is common thing in all people have: love. What is love and do you love with your partner. And she does love. How much love with me. Many question all people in mind.

So have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

Please tell me
HMM... I am a cat after all, Sachin, and you know that we love CHICKens! But in a different way! We love to incorporate them! But if you have an astrological question, we cats withdraw our claws and become goody two shoes! What would your preference be? dragged gently to your destiny or eaten alive?

Jest kidding! This forum has become too serious and needs...

Love, Light, Levity!

Lunesoleil

Re: have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

Post by Lunesoleil » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:22 pm

sachin152 wrote:So have we chick Love Compatibility an Astrology? Yes / no

This is a beginning of answer

That-that the astrological compatibility, this is a method that allows to recognize the affinities between two people, man, woman, child, parent; friends... -The Synastrie: is the comparison of the two themes to identify the emotional relationship between two people -Composite: it is the theme of the relationship which is the sum of the mi-points between the two Suns, moons, mercury, Venus, Mars... The study of the compatibility of stop there and request a thorough search to recognize the attraction brings two people or between them also. Example: Venus of the Ascendant of the other spouse will stimulate in two people a sympathy, complicity and a love attachment. March of human joint women's Venus is the strongest aspects in the romantic attraction. When the roles are reversed, woman March and the Venus human it is women who will try to dominate the relationship... Harmonious Couple Sun / Moon report is the highest compatibility between a man and a woman and the conjunction of the Sun of the man and the Moon of women is an indicator of a strong compatibility even if there are other aspects in tension. When mercury (communication) of one get tension on the other aspects, will cause difficulties to agree... Can be a meeting have affinities with the other person. Without a transit of Saturn just make its agreement in a commitment relationship can remain Platonic. When studying the theme of a woman to understand the schema of the ideal man will find will need to study the position of the Sun in March in the natal theme, aspects as the Sun / March get and transits the Sun / March... Will be the same for a man by studying the position of the Moon / Venus in the natal theme; aspects, transits... This is the simple method to identify the love aspect of a person in these expectations

:smt014  :smt008 :smt052  :smt021 :smt056  :smt058 :smt057 :smt062

Return to “Western Astrology”