Natal chart possible infidelity aspects

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

justineypoo

Natal chart possible infidelity aspects

Post by justineypoo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 am

A sagittarius moon in the 11th house along with a venus in gemini are some placements and signs that I have read to be possible infidelity features within a natal chart. Any thoughts as to why? Do you agree with this? Thank you!

AllIsOne

Post by AllIsOne » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 am

Dear justineypoo,
First and foremost,the human will is stronger than any astrological influence.So even if Moon in Sag could be interpreted as the emotional
need to wander the bond between the 2 parties can be so strong that
the individual with Moon in sag lives it out as wandering with the other and not away from the other.Also,the individual might limit wandering to the local library,getting their fix for the foreign in that way.
Finally,astrologers really prefer to see the charts themselves,especially with a question like yours.We might want to know if Saturn aspects the Moon(even by sign,alone) to alter the interpretation.Full birth data for both parties will
allow for a more accurate interpretation.
                                                          Fare-well,Steve

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:07 am

AllIsOne wrote:Dear justineypoo,
First and foremost,the human will is stronger than any astrological influence.So even if Moon in Sag could be interpreted as the emotional
need to wander the bond between the 2 parties can be so strong that
the individual with Moon in sag lives it out as wandering with the other and not away from the other.Also,the individual might limit wandering to the local library,getting their fix for the foreign in that way.
Finally,astrologers really prefer to see the charts themselves,especially with a question like yours.We might want to know if Saturn aspects the Moon(even by sign,alone) to alter the interpretation.Full birth data for both parties will
allow for a more accurate interpretation.
                                                          Fare-well,Steve
This is very interesting, if I may...

Moon in Tropical Sagittarius is considered as emotional! Why? Fire and water coming together? Steamy??

Would cold saturn, quench and limit the fire and steam? I am curious to learn the logic behind it, if there is one!

Saturn is cold and calculative, I believe Tropical tradition too believes (please correct me if I am wrong! Remember, I am not that well-versed in tropical astrology which is called Western for some reason but to my best knowledge and understanding is more from the middle east/mediterranean? Middle Earth as it is called. Right??

Love, Light, Curiosity (even if that kills the cat as the human adage goes!)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:57 am

Hi,

Moon in Sagittarius as per cafeastrolgy site:

Moon in Sagittarius

More than anything, Lunar Sagittarians have a need for personal freedom and space. They are extraordinarily happy and easygoing folk, as long as they don't feel caged in or cooped up.

Lunar Sagittarians have a simultaneous need for activity. Meeting new people, going out in the world, and travel are all important to their sense of well-being. They love open spaces, and, in their homes, a roomy and bright environment.

There's a bit of a teacher in Moon in Sagittarius, and definitely a helpful spirit. They easily forget appointments and the like, and some are even considered irresponsible. However, it is hard to stay angry at a Lunar Sagittarian! They are so cheerful and upbeat, and their optimism is catchy.

Many people with this position are outdoorsy types. At the very least, they have a great love for friendly competition.

When the going gets tough, these people run away. They don't like to be caught up in routine for too long, and they simply need to escape.

There's a blind faith in Lunar Sagittarians that is admirable. They simply believe that everything will work out. Not much for making detailed plans, people with Moon in Sagittarius prefer to wing it. They're very adaptable and generally on the go.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com
Astro-Palmist & Numerologist
Accurate timings & solutions to specific questions

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 am

RishiRahul wrote:Hi,

Moon in Sagittarius

More than anything, Lunar Sagittarians have a need for personal freedom and space. They are extraordinarily happy and easygoing folk, as long as they don't feel caged in or cooped up.

Lunar Sagittarians have a simultaneous need for activity. Meeting new people, going out in the world, and travel are all important to their sense of well-being. They love open spaces, and, in their homes, a roomy and bright environment.

There's a bit of a teacher in Moon in Sagittarius, and definitely a helpful spirit. They easily forget appointments and the like, and some are even considered irresponsible. However, it is hard to stay angry at a Lunar Sagittarian! They are so cheerful and upbeat, and their optimism is catchy.

Many people with this position are outdoorsy types. At the very least, they have a great love for friendly competition.

When the going gets tough, these people run away. They don't like to be caught up in routine for too long, and they simply need to escape.

There's a blind faith in Lunar Sagittarians that is admirable. They simply believe that everything will work out. Not much for making detailed plans, people with Moon in Sagittarius prefer to wing it. They're very adaptable and generally on the go.

RishiRahul
It is eerie, because what you quoted  perfectly describes a sidereal sag moon, but the person is a capricorn moon by tropical reckoning! Not trying to make trouble and I have no ulterior agenda! Just sharing from heart!

Hmm...

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:04 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:

Moon in Sagittarius

RishiRahul
It is eerie, because what you quoted  perfectly describes a sidereal sag moon, but the person is a capricorn moon by tropical reckoning! Not trying to make trouble and I have no ulterior agenda! Just sharing from heart!

Hmm...

This thought very much to applies to Eastern too; added to it the 'tweak' of ayanamsa (approx 23 degrees), as you know :smt002

The other 7 degrees are what I call the 'cusp'result.

Rishi
RishiRahul.com

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:10 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Moon in Sagittarius

RishiRahul

Hmm...

This thought very much to applies to Eastern too; added to it the 'tweak' of ayanamsa (approx 23 degrees), as you know :smt002

Rishi
And since you are a young guy, destined to live for many decades if us well-wishers' wishes are granted by MA, the "cusp" as you call it, but 'ORB' was what you meant will diminish and someday they will unite and become one!

I believe that happened when Tetrabiblios got written! The BPHS of Tropical Astrology?

But like you, brother, I suck at History (HIS STORY)!! :-(

Love, Light, Reality,
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:58 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Moon in Sagittarius

RishiRahul

Hmm...

Rishi
And since you are a young guy, destined to live for many decades if us well-wishers' wishes are granted by MA, the "cusp" as you call it, but 'ORB' was what you meant will diminish and someday they will unite and become one!

I believe that happened when Tetrabiblios got written! The BPHS of Tropical Astrology?

But like you, brother, I suck at History (HIS STORY)!! :-(

Love, Light, Reality,

OOOh! That some Wonderful Wishes for Me........................! :smt020

Let me share a bit more:=

When I started my study studying Sun signs in the early 1980s, I found that it made sense.. but they were cusps, known to have troublesome natures.

Then I came upon Vedic (Kushti dekhe bhagyo janoon, I think was the first book).
Thereafter when I made a better grasp on it, I realised the Vedic moon sign was quite perfect in timings, while the tropical Sun sign in giving the personality........So there was a place for everything.... but the cusps was the ? mark.

I then, accepted the puzzling cusps as it is... accepting it is 'cusps'... and let it sleep for later, but determined to solve it, but needed more knowledge in terms of experience and data............No hurry, I told myself.

As time passed, and accepting that Sun sign results were brilliant (Linda Goodman with Sun signs, love signs).

The Sun sign cusps are said to be around 22/23rd. of the month, peaks/rather changes at the seasonal change dates......but always found that the cusp change occurs on 20th. rather than 222/23th. of the month and remains till 30/31.
Some western books say that the cusp is from 19/20 to 24th. of the month also

Since then I use orbs centering +-4 degrees while following Astrology.
Actually +- 4 as the umbra of an orb; and +- 7 to 8 as the penumbra.

Nowadays, while making predictions it has become my habit of using both together, sometimes without conscious thought.

Thanks
Rishi

Do give some thinking to this orb factor.. and come up with some deeper results....... Its not difficult but reasonably Logical :smt002

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 pm

RishiRahul wrote:Do give some thinking to this orb factor.. and come up with some deeper results....... Its not difficult but reasonably Logical :smt002

How do you mean? Like orbs of lights vs orbs of dots (planets)...purrhaps? :smt002

Love, Light, Lights!

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 am

Rohiniranjan wrote:
RishiRahul wrote:Do give some thinking to this orb factor.. and come up with some deeper results....... Its not difficult but reasonably Logical :smt002

How do you mean? Like orbs of lights vs orbs of dots (planets)...purrhaps? :smt002

Love, Light, Lights!
Well, I dont know which you mean, but I was talking of planetary orbs.

I was wondering about your thinking on orbs of planets; which is of course, simliar to orbs of lights.

(1)A good link to share on cusp dates and their logic
http://astrodeli.wikidot.com/sun-sign-and-cusps-dates

(2) Another oone to share on cusp dates
http://zodiacfacts.blogspot.in/2011/03/ ... -signs.htm

RishiRahul

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:36 am

RishiRahul wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:

Love, Light, Lights!
Well, I dont know which you mean, but I was talking of planetary orbs.

I was wondering about your thinking on orbs of planets; which is of course, simliar to orbs of lights.

(1)A good link to share on cusp dates and their logic
http://astrodeli.wikidot.com/sun-sign-and-cusps-dates

(2) Another oone to share on cusp dates
http://zodiacfacts.blogspot.in/2011/03/ ... -signs.htm

RishiRahul
Rishi,

If LIGHTS were planets then they would get two signs each. I know we are on tropical forum where there ae H-N-P claiming their territories too, but you know where we truly belong for such deep discourses ;-)

Love and LIGHT!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

RasAlgethi

Re: Natal chart possible infidelity aspects

Post by RasAlgethi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 pm

justineypoo wrote:A sagittarius moon in the 11th house along with a venus in gemini are some placements and signs that I have read to be possible infidelity features within a natal chart. Any thoughts as to why? Do you agree with this? Thank you!

The entire chart must be taken into account.

astrologer50

Post by astrologer50 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:58 pm

justineypoo wrote:A sagittarius moon in the 11th house along with a venus in gemini are some placements and signs that I have read to be possible infidelity features within a natal chart. Any thoughts as to why? Do you agree with this? Thank you!
In reality there can be lots of things, mutable on angles, mutable moons are capable of loving more than one person at the same time.

Venus square mars, over sexed. Aries, Aquarius and Saggi are three signs that all need lots of freedom and independence within relationships...

for me there is no such thing as cusps, problem is most people don't know what time they were born. Then you could look at decantes, where it split 30' into periods of 10 or dwads that go into four...

The link to so called *cusp dates* means very little, again I point to the problem being people not knowing an accurate TOB. The date a sign changes is VERY precise and an emphemeris will confirm this....

this is one I use..

http://www.khaldea.com/ephemcenter.shtml

below is one of my powerpoint slides, I have done for public speaking on astrology..

I am a Professional astrologer/Teacher/public speaker with over 20years experience.

Lax29

Post by Lax29 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:53 pm

what could be good or bad planets for gemini

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Lax29 wrote:what could be good or bad planets for gemini

Hi,

Too many questions/posts. Wonder if you are posting for key codes.

RishiRahul
RishiRahul.com

Return to “Western Astrology”