The four phases of the Lunar

For western astrology discussions and general questions.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lunesoleil

The four phases of the Lunar

Post by Lunesoleil » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:45 pm

-NEW MOON = INITIATION
start a new project, new contract, a renewed energy and hope lost in the last quarter is under the new moon phase. Phase of reconquest of oneself.
-FIRST QUARTER = DECISION
actions, decisions are undertaken, it continues which was created in the new moon. The first is the phase of the manifestation of energy felt under the start of cycle.
-FULL MOON - EVALUATION
can reap the benefits that have been sown at the beginning of the lunar cycle. Attention to the emotional excess found in the sensitive souls.
-LAST QUARTER - REORGANIZATION
period of reflection relaxation before the new cycle because everything is restart. Period balance sheet that can be used to free themselves from the chains of the past to hampering our internal performance.

*** [initiative] - new moon = people

-Good times to boost morale, to believe with more firmness. Developed new inner layout to a more confident, more creative impetus in our capabilities. Somehow it is ash if it had subsequently lost our guides or our struggles. Found a new impetus to our life. This period gives you the momentum to begin with more courage of pugnacity. We are moving towards a vision more concrete and realistic of what drives our ideals

** [decision] - first quarter = it drains the plan
This is the ideal time to go on crusade, gather your forces to act. This application any time to push the doors initiatives until then in gestation. It is a very dynamic area in every sense of the term. If you do not, the energy can turn against you. Exit, move, but not stay to wait for that yourself you must perform before obtaining a result. It is a phase of individuality, it is you the main player in your life, take action to good use

*** [evaluation] - full moon = harvesting the fruit of labour
-We earn in objectivity during the full moon that can appear us irrational if we are lack of landmarks. This is a phase of harvest following our merits, solidarity and collective achievement. We need to win the esteem of our peers in developing a larger listening to the outside world. It is a phase of collaboration, of general interest to become the source of success much more if the shares are very personal. It shows clearer if one had committed errors of assessment

*** [restructuring] - last quarter = it is pulling weeds
-Favourable to soul-searching period to reconsider strategic plans. Of out of unfinished files or requesting necessary adjustments for better visibility. To make the storage, material as social remedies. The last quarter phase is ideal after a conflict to find common ground, or simply to forgive those who have hurt you. Psychological stress may be strongly felt in this phase. Do not remain in a position to wait on the contrary, the emergence of the past or a link to something you already know will be promoted more as the new will not last or will be presented. This is the end of a cycle with the consequences relating to this phase. Remained confident if you are in a period of transition which will be interim before the challenge in the next cycle. This last quarter can still promote action something which until then remained in the shadows for a long time and see express a new breath of provisional basis. A phase which emphasizes that deserves a new recognition that must agree to the energies inherent in the last quarter is essentially spiritual and human nature. As such the sdf be luckier this time there and less during the new moon phase

© Lunesoleil

The Lunar games
http://youtu.be/1Cf3gOJEaJ4
[initiative]*[décision]*[évaluation]*[réorganisation]

Rohiniranjan

Re: The four phases of the Lunar

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Lunesoleil wrote:-NEW MOON = INITIATION
start a new project, new contract, a renewed energy and hope lost in the last quarter is under the new moon phase. Phase of reconquest of oneself.
-FIRST QUARTER = DECISION
actions, decisions are undertaken, it continues which was created in the new moon. The first is the phase of the manifestation of energy felt under the start of cycle.
-FULL MOON - EVALUATION
can reap the benefits that have been sown at the beginning of the lunar cycle. Attention to the emotional excess found in the sensitive souls.
-LAST QUARTER - REORGANIZATION
period of reflection relaxation before the new cycle because everything is restart. Period balance sheet that can be used to free themselves from the chains of the past to hampering our internal performance.

*** [initiative] - new moon = people

-Good times to boost morale, to believe with more firmness. Developed new inner layout to a more confident, more creative impetus in our capabilities. Somehow it is ash if it had subsequently lost our guides or our struggles. Found a new impetus to our life. This period gives you the momentum to begin with more courage of pugnacity. We are moving towards a vision more concrete and realistic of what drives our ideals

** [decision] - first quarter = it drains the plan
This is the ideal time to go on crusade, gather your forces to act. This application any time to push the doors initiatives until then in gestation. It is a very dynamic area in every sense of the term. If you do not, the energy can turn against you. Exit, move, but not stay to wait for that yourself you must perform before obtaining a result. It is a phase of individuality, it is you the main player in your life, take action to good use

*** [evaluation] - full moon = harvesting the fruit of labour
-We earn in objectivity during the full moon that can appear us irrational if we are lack of landmarks. This is a phase of harvest following our merits, solidarity and collective achievement. We need to win the esteem of our peers in developing a larger listening to the outside world. It is a phase of collaboration, of general interest to become the source of success much more if the shares are very personal. It shows clearer if one had committed errors of assessment

*** [restructuring] - last quarter = it is pulling weeds
-Favourable to soul-searching period to reconsider strategic plans. Of out of unfinished files or requesting necessary adjustments for better visibility. To make the storage, material as social remedies. The last quarter phase is ideal after a conflict to find common ground, or simply to forgive those who have hurt you. Psychological stress may be strongly felt in this phase. Do not remain in a position to wait on the contrary, the emergence of the past or a link to something you already know will be promoted more as the new will not last or will be presented. This is the end of a cycle with the consequences relating to this phase. Remained confident if you are in a period of transition which will be interim before the challenge in the next cycle. This last quarter can still promote action something which until then remained in the shadows for a long time and see express a new breath of provisional basis. A phase which emphasizes that deserves a new recognition that must agree to the energies inherent in the last quarter is essentially spiritual and human nature. As such the sdf be luckier this time there and less during the new moon phase

© Lunesoleil

The Lunar games
http://youtu.be/1Cf3gOJEaJ4
Bonjour, mon ami!
How do the labels change when the phasic acme or nadir coincide with a nodal eclipse, affecting either the moon or the sun...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:31 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote:Bonjour, mon ami!
How do the labels change when the phasic acme or nadir coincide with a nodal eclipse, affecting either the moon or the sun...?

I have not understood your question, my translator gives me a sense of incomplete. What I tell them that I wrote reflections on the four phases of the Lunar since 2005 see my blog in my profile.
For me the eclipses have a special energy which provides a powerful intensity, there are as many full moons there are eclipses following global confrontation of the moment
Hoping that my translator disclose you my thought as expressed by my spirit

Namasté

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Lunesoleil wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote:Bonjour, mon ami!

I have not understood your question, my translator gives me a sense of incomplete. What I tell them that I wrote reflections on the four phases of the Lunar since 2005 see my blog in my profile.
For me the eclipses have a special energy which provides a powerful intensity, there are as many full moons there are eclipses following global confrontation of the moment
Hoping that my translator disclose you my thought as expressed by my spirit

Namasté
au debut, pardonnez moi pour ma confusion, cher amie!

le moment du eclipse et aussi le moment comme <<full>> ou <<new>> moon, mais <<what a huge difference!>>. Est vous d'accorde? :-)

One may poetically state that in each full or new moon there lies a dormant/potential eclipse and similarily, in each eclipse there is a fragment of full-moon or new-moon (lunar or solar, respectively)!

Love and Light,
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:01 pm

Rohiniranjan wrote: au debut, pardonnez moi pour ma confusion, cher amie

You want to talk about the eclipses of the Sun who only has the new moon and the Moon eclipses only at the time of the full moon, then it all depends on if this Eclipse is total, partial and depends on the gap of the axis of the North Lunar node or South with the Sun or the moon. If this Eclipse falls in your sign or is the Sun or the Moon you will the feel and this Eclipse is in the same sign that your first home will affect your health in ten House your destiny. A close Eclipse of a birth could play a negative role or help has the popularity of an individual....

The moon as you have never given gift
www.dailymotion.com/video/xb51ba_la-lun ... e_creation   :)

Observation of the Moon for more than two months. A lot of pictures (more than 1200)! Many hours of filming & editing. With this video, you will have already taken a step on the Moon!
The clock is chronologically the moment where appears such phase of the moon.

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:08 am

Lunesoleil wrote:
Rohiniranjan wrote: au debut, pardonnez moi pour ma confusion, cher amie

You want to talk about the eclipses of the Sun who only has the new moon and the Moon eclipses only at the time of the full moon, then it all depends on if this Eclipse is total, partial and depends on the gap of the axis of the North Lunar node or South with the Sun or the moon. If this Eclipse falls in your sign or is the Sun or the Moon you will the feel and this Eclipse is in the same sign that your first home will affect your health in ten House your destiny. A close Eclipse of a birth could play a negative role or help has the popularity of an individual....

The moon as you have never given gift
www.dailymotion.com/video/xb51ba_la-lun ... e_creation   :)

Observation of the Moon for more than two months. A lot of pictures (more than 1200)! Many hours of filming & editing. With this video, you will have already taken a step on the Moon!
The clock is chronologically the moment where appears such phase of the moon.
Quand j'aitais jeunne -- un bébe, veritablement, dans le domain circulaire au sud j'avais une experience, étrange?

J'ai trouvais/realisais que j'etatis sur la <<lap>> of Swami (nos chef de cuisine!). Je souviens bien et clairement que Le Lune (Jyotish considers moon as masculine! My biggest problem with French because while French and Hindi have this 'gender' thing for adjectives, verbs and so on, the genders for the same thing in Hindi are opposite to what they are in French! What FUN!!> == mais, revenons a nos moutons, le saturn a chanté:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zbGBp2aXk

Il a un voix tres <<rough>> mais, je souviens bien que <<as soon as the music of caring saturn stopped>>, les mamman et pappaa <<returned back home>>!

And the cook returned to his duties! Saturn Blessings!!

Love and Light!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Lunesoleil

Post by Lunesoleil » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:22 am

Rohiniranjan wrote: &nbsp;My biggest problem with French because while French and Hindi have this 'gender' thing for adjectives, verbs and so on, the genders for the same thing in Hindi are opposite to what they are in French! What FUN!!>

A very large traditional of Charles Trenet...

The Sun and the Moon
1. On the roof of the hotel where I live with you
When I look forward to your coming my friend
The night that sing more strong and better than me
All cats all the chat all cats
What they're saying on the roofs that repeat the voice
These cats these cats bored
Songs that I know that I translate for you
Here they are here they are here they are...

{Refrain:}
The Sun has an appointment with the Moon
But the Moon is not there and the Sun waiting for him
Here often each for its each
Everyone must do the same
Is the Moon, the Moon is
The Moon is there, but the Sun does not see the
The find to the night
Must be the night but the Sun does not know and still shines
The Sun has an appointment with the Moon
But the Moon is not there and the Sun waiting for him
Dad said that he has given it him...

2. Scientists warned rain and wind
Announced one day the end of the world
Newspapers commented on in moving terms
Notice the pleas of scientists
Because many were asking agents
If the world was taken in the round
It is learned doctors and professors
Entonnèrent subito all in ch&#156;ur

{Chorus}

3 Philosophers listen to this sentence is for you
Happiness is a fickle luminary
Fled to the appeal of property from the Rendez-vous
It fades he died before us
When it is believed that it is far it is all you
Travel travel travel
And then he left it it goes anywhere
Look for the it is everywhere...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKO7DbqRPAI

Je peux aussi traduire en Hindi, Russe, Italien, Hébreu ect &nbsp;j'ai 38 langues sur mon traducteur

I wish you a pleasant Sunday far advanced you with lag. In France the time just to change we are today in advance of two hours in the Sun

This change should make energy savings but everyone does not agree there is controversy, what is certain that I plan psychic it is frustrating but not the choice

Return to “Western Astrology”